Pinned

What's on your mind?

Havnt played H2 for about 2 months now cuz my moms bf shut off wifi to all my shit like an asshole. Bout to be back soon though fam.
What a mother fucker.

G/F visited a new Little Caesar's that just opened up.  They didn't have a deep dish "hot and ready" and told her it would be a 20 minute wait. Said that she would have to call it in, which kind of defeats the whole marketing angle of walk-in, walk-out. She said if she had to bother phoning in she'd just go to Jet's, I Ragazzi or any one of the five other pizza places within a mile radius. 

1stworldprob

The deep dish is good but you get more bang for your buck if you get larges. But yeah you're right, it does defeat the purpose of having to wait or call it in.

So my boyfriend has come and gone and it went amazingly well. My family loved him and vice versa, it felt like he had been in the family for years. There was no awkward ISIS jokes but my dad made a fool of himself by asking stupid questions like "so you have cats over there?".... My dad and him started to get a bromance going which is the first time I've ever seen my dad click with any of my or my siblings partners. He invited my boyfriend to his funeral when he dies (wtf dad) and self invited himself to holiday  in Holland now. 

Lots of drinking was had. Now I'm trying to convince my parents to get their passports to visit this summer when I go back since he has room for them. My mom is 60 and has never had a passport-- married 40yrs this year. I'm thinking of busting my ass to get another job to see if I can pay or help pay their way to europe. 

Thats awesome. It feels great when your fam gets on with the person you're with. Especially if they become comfortable with each other. I think once they become comfortable it just seriously diminishes the chance of some awkward moment creating a divide between them.

EDIT - you guys have noodle box in the states? Fuck i love it.

was just thinkin about u alli
Watching season 2 of the Flash and pretty sure I'm getting spoilers from season 4 of Arrow which I haven't started yet. Hmm.

Back for my occasional visit.

This place is definitely different than when I was here last...H2F never forget.

Didnt you have a different name b4?

Yup.  You're still on my friends list at H2F lol.

Suddenly I'm overcome with emotions of the good ole days

I thought about changing my name to Packie...
 But the more I thought about it, the more I realized the site was sort of frozen in time, and it really made no sense for me to update my handle from when I was fourteen.

So my boyfriend has come and gone and it went amazingly well. My family loved him and vice versa, it felt like he had been in the family for years. There was no awkward ISIS jokes but my dad made a fool of himself by asking stupid questions like "so you have cats over there?".... My dad and him started to get a bromance going which is the first time I've ever seen my dad click with any of my or my siblings partners. He invited my boyfriend to his funeral when he dies (wtf dad) and self invited himself to holiday  in Holland now. 

Lots of drinking was had. Now I'm trying to convince my parents to get their passports to visit this summer when I go back since he has room for them. My mom is 60 and has never had a passport-- married 40yrs this year. I'm thinking of busting my ass to get another job to see if I can pay or help pay their way to europe. 

awesome Ms, glad its going so well. oi that h2f printscreen got me all flashbacky
packie9 is a good name too
man I just cannot get into h5 I've been forcing myself to play it these past few days, what do people see in it I seriously don't get it
Spirit is having a "99%" sale. You can fly to Florida for $40 round trip, Vegas, Cali, etc. I stopped playing around with the cities but even Aruba was $200, Mexico $100. Most of the fee is just govt cuts,  I'm very close to saying "fuck school" and ripping Connor out for a week. It's so dirt cheap.
Bondage and gore, I'd figured you'd be ALL about that game.
I am thinking of going on a road tripwink
lol it's hwnt the sellout minecraft kindergarten entertainer guy on philly d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-4lbFxidG8
Our very own HwnT. I still like him, he's an entertaining character. He recently said he gave up on Minecraft, and he is focusing on real life videos and smaller games he can easily record in his freetime instead now. I'm happy for his success either way.

He's from the forum? I remember seeing that name pop up on Connors YouTube stuff. Today he came home with two drawings from school (stampy long head? Dmd something). I asked him who that was and he did this "duhhhhhh they're you tubers" :|

kids are weird now

Not directly, but I'm sure he posted some of his work on the site/used The Halo Forum in his intros. He used to make some insane montages, but he moved on to animating Minecraft and kept growing from that.

Reminder that when he noticed the view difference between his nursery school videos and his Halo videos, he deleted the halo videos  from his channel. He did not private them, he deleted them. :^)

He's from the forum?

Pretty much. And I think I was the first person to comment on his first halo tage. If his first was that halo 3 vid with the papa roach song then yea.

I spent the time to capture the clips and angles for this trailer but he deleted it 

http://youtu.be/ZugsobCpGkk

yeah I was pretty flustered when I saw that name, pretty cool though good for him.
I enjoy watching Phillip DeFranco tbh fam.

First post in a few years? Just bought a house and trying to setup this damn monitor...

Also, just hit 10 years since joining over summer. mmhmmm

Also also, just bought Halo 5 ;P

anyone playing Quake live on steam? if so add me: Zebra
just got a mechanical keyboard and this shit is so loud. doing anything on the computer while someone is sleeping in my room is now impossible 

Use it to your advantage and make a new game, call it "What am I fapping to tonight?"

The key is to listen to the amount of clicks.

haha holy shit i remember this i always thought the editing on the weapons so cool
Never thought that Varg Vikernes would appear on THF.

halo 5 ranks are so stupid. all i do is solo queue so im like diamond something in team arena and i play full teams of 4 with like 1900 onyx.. ive had this game for like 2 weeks while these kids got it midnight the day it came out.

yes i just got shat on in arena. fuck that game and its easy ass 4 shots

Only vikings would know.
I've constantly been in battle over whether i am seeing a problem that isn't actually there, or am ignoring one that is, and i am not sure if i'll ever figure it out.