Pinned

What's on your mind?

yard flooded, gotta get new pipes, look at this tractor, im watering land.

you know what I'm doing? im fucking standing on top of a roof naked masturbating chanting like an Indian with shit sliding down the back of my leg. 

literally there are so many other things u guys could bring up to break the ice with and bring some life here but u fucking talk about ur pipes......seriously...... how fucking dead is this place

a lot of us are in our twenties and in school. actually trying to start families and shit. sorry we all can't be wild n crazy anymore. 

I'm in my 20s too, I work, school, I'm trying to get my house, that doesn't make me boring as fuck though, don't get it twisted, just bring some life into this forum
you're a bit late on that. On the old site the drug thread was always lot. pics of weed, pills and molly was a daily thing. I stopped most of my drug use after a really heavy dose of molly put me in the hospital. 
damn that's gnarly, so u were at a rave or what? Same though I stopped a lot of my drug use along time ago, all through out high school I was doing doing like viles of ketamine every weekend like that was the one thing I couldn't stop, I was planning on going to tao this year ahaha I need to get crazy every once in awhile to keep my sanity
Nah I was at home. I never hung out with friends and did drugs. I usually had always got some amber colored Molly crystals which is the standard around here. My girl had gotten in some clear which I had never seen before. I thought maybe it was meth at first but she was honest about what she sold. Went home, railed like .3 and i rolled the hardest I ever had. I can usually handle .2-.3 easy but this stuff was made by the gods. Way too powerful for me at that dose. 8 hours later my heart rate was still like 120bpm so I was like fuck, better go to the hospital before I die of cardiac arrest. 
Tell me that Robben jersey is long sleeve
Negative, tis short sleeve. 
Copped a sick jacket at Dillard's today for $35, 50% off. Pretty sweet since I was ready to drop the money on a Patagonia after wearing my cousins 

caved in and bought an xbox one about to be up all

edit; halo reach is really bad on xboxone are they gonna fix this

What do pipes have to do with anything? It's called living on the bottom of a hill which we do. If @Al would come tile my yard this shit would be solved
Is there anywhere online that I can watch NFL replays? I feel like at this point, nearly 2016, that should be possible.

I don't think so, I've been after the same thing for a while. The NFL cracks down hardcore on stuff like that so outside of the NFL Network and whatever isn't pulled off YT, there does not seem to be.

Was thinking about you the other day slater (full homo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGt8V8ZHYXo

@Seavomit - Reach was problematic from release. Don't expect anything.

edit: wow the one time tags work for me. I just don't have time to post anymore, adult life and all that. Trying to sell nearly all my stuff,  trying to get back into the gym after being injured for a good long while; all while working 70+hr weeks for the last 7 months or so.... tends to cause a priority shift.

@RV - I've no clue in the slightest either, unfortunately.

@Sky - I'll stuff ur stockings m8. Sick grab on the rounds and others alike; I wasn't gifted anything, lol. I did buy myself a few things, some was out of actual need though.

@MV/Slater - Hint: There's cake and a book involved.
go away
Pretty sure nfl app lets you watch past games 
Nfl app doesn't unless you have the game rewind that's like $100 a year
Oh fuck that then
It's not called game rewind anymore but I'm pretty sure its $100 now. Kind of shitty, I know but I like watching any game I want at any time
does anybody still play halo 1 on PC? every fucking lobby is modded. i just want a regular 1v1 or ffa lobby if anyone wants to play. usually on late late at night or in the early afternoon 

I don't think so, I've been after the same thing for a while. The NFL cracks down hardcore on stuff like that so outside of the NFL Network and whatever isn't pulled off YT, there does not seem to be.

edit: wow the one time tags work for me. I just don't have time to post anymore, adult life and all that. Trying to sell nearly all my stuff,  trying to get back into the gym after being injured for a good long while; all while working 70+hr weeks for the last 7 months or so.... tends to cause a priority shift.

@Sky - I'll stuff ur stockings m8. Sick grab on the rounds and others alike; I wasn't gifted anything, lol. I did buy myself a few things, some was out of actual need though.

ay! haha, cool man glad its memorable.

All the best, I'm also in a multi year recovery, getting pretty fit again now. Not 70+ hour weeks but it's still tricky for me so that must take some discipline.

What was your injury, sl8?
it was an over trained muscle (inner quad) but it never healed and it kept tensing up and creating pain after exertion with periods of better and worse months but always coming back with a vengeance, resulting in me being afraid to do anything to make it worse. had a lot of therapy but nothing lasted long term. 1.something years ago I went to my ..th sports doctor and they went deeper into my hyperflexibility (mostly affecting my shoulders as far as problems I was aware of were concerned) and its relation to the muscle injury. The theory now is my instable hip kept making my inner quad compensate with every movement thus never giving it rest to fully heal. So I went on a very time intensive hip stability program, those exercises are fucking lame lol but they started paying off pretty fast. Still spend many hours a week on them but am also swimming and running again. Shoulder is also starting to come along but the hip/quad thing getting better has really improved my quality of life, I'm on a roll now personal progress wise in pretty much all facets of life. 

reminds me of the 360 no snope i got where the guy was B2 and the bullet trail hit library entrance and i still got the headshot. gotta love lag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owMo0ZbwtnY

So I woke up today to both my garbage bins still full because some idiot thought it would be a great idea to park right next to the curb where I put them out. All they had to do was park three metres in front and they could've avoided being an inconsiderate asshole.
throwing a NYE party at my house tonight, please dont become a drama rampage, please
inv
inv
why socialize with your friends when you can play MCC halo 3 with me?

GT: inxy

30 mins baby message me
inv
I fucking hate it when bars or grills close their kitchen at 10pm. I get hungry when I drink
1st world problems :(
Playing halo 3 while bumping macintosh plus hmu 
Tell me about it. I would happily pay a little more if it means I could get my food. Full stomach means I can drink more and means more money for them
Back in illinois. Saw a GTR on the way to airport. So that was neat.
Havnt played H2 for about 2 months now cuz my moms bf shut off wifi to all my shit like an asshole. Bout to be back soon though fam.