Pinned

What's on your mind?

That's what I'm doin right now as a secondary source of income.

get used to it. you'll be doing it every morning when you are out of school and working 

i completely disagree with that, studying and working are entirely different. Taking an exam at 8am vs strolling into my desk job at 8am are two different worlds. I also don't leave at 5pm, often times I haven't left campus until 11pm.

i know how to get up, I did it alone with Connor and when he was in kinder I had to be up by 7am to take him to school. I'm worried that my brain is not going to function for exams so early in the morning, my MWF are afternoon classes, work, observations, and service learning hours. Ive been used to sleeping in on TTH to play catch up on my sanity. I've never had to do an 8am class before.

So I added the Miami dr on snapchat since he had live streamed some surgeries from my teen mom show. I was just looking to see this labiaplasty done because people were talking about this girls vagina being on there.

MY EYES. I did not realize everything that went into these surgeries-- the butt lift he was shoving so much fat into her ass cheek that it was oozing pink shit out, the tummy tuck he sliced her stomach and flipped it backwards on her, and the labiaplasty.... He didn't reduce her lips he took them completely off. She just has a hole now. There's not an appropriate sick/vomit face.

i think I'll stick with diet and exercise. :x

Had to Google "labiaplasty".  Thanks for that.
am i the only one that thinks mint blitz's tage before the quarter finals on the hcs world champ was the most entertaining part of the whole thing
Lolz. You guys are suckers. My round trip to work is less than 5miles
Lots of 'celebrities' dying right before their 70's this month. Eagles-guitarist Glenn Frey is dead at 67. RIP.

This already reminds me of Kblocker. It's weird how instant his videos become classics.

im 18 days in on my workout regimen
gaining weight to get sexier

http://i.imgur.com/5Nc5Itj.jpg

*correction, my commute was 1hr this morning and there weren't any wrecks (33mi and 3/4 is toll roads at 80mph). Left at 6:45, parked at 7:46, and ran .6mi to class. FML. It wasn't even raining.

i might have to cave and get an apartment near campus. Next semester I'll have another 8am class for sure. :(

My moms cat broke her leg and unfortunately we don't have the thousands of dollars to get her fixed. 15 years old so the only option was to put her to sleep. It was originally my cat but when I moved out my mom kept her. She was given to me when my parents were still together 15 years ago after my previous cat was killed. My mom lives alone so it's she's the only thing that keeps my mom company. I was shattered. After the vet visit this morning my mom had to go to work so after I got off I headed over there to say my last goodbyes to her. My mom called me in tears saying that someone at her job had anonymously given $1500 to pay to have her leg amputated and keep her alive. Even though she is 15 she still plays like a kitten. She isn't slow or even showing signs of her age. It felt unfair to have her put down for a broken leg so hopefully the surgery will go without fault. I'm not really a cat person anymore, but I don't want my mom to go without her friend. 
Man, whoever did that for her is a hero. I was feeling down by the third line, but what a surprise happy ending. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.
i like that

And the Huskers, which is also corn related.

Quite true but I honestly count that as a negative lol

just solo queued team arena at like diamond 5 and got matched up against elamite warrior. i think i had hyena on my team? gt was h5yena. anyways we ended up winning and then i had him on my team next game and we rekt. was kinda cool, havent played with pros since h3 days
theres been a bunch of pros playing h2c lately and everyones giving me shit about my amazing k/d lmao
Like who? Just curious.

1,000 kills

20,000 deaths

dude, it's bad haha blackout still the homie
wtf is this ur jack off arm who the fuck flexes like this lol
My thoughts exactly.
Ready for this snowstorm. 12"-18" is a sizeable amount for the mid Atlantic.
That's a lot of snow. :O it's supposed to get up to 80 next week here. We keep going from super cold to warm. :/

I've been playing halo 5 recently thats what on my ffreekin mind :D

nawh though this is my first post.. i ususallly went  by the the name bert. or slushy (on eve films at least)

Whats goood people!!

Learn to spell please 
hi bert :)
EIGHTY?! It got up to 50 here the other day and it was nice. Been sitting around the low teens here lately though. As long as we don't get any more snow I'll be happy. Driving in a Semi in snow is not my favorite
6" here so far and now the sleet is coming in. Hoping I don't lose power. The heavy parts have yet to come.
BERT

hey bert

ernie voice

my spanish chick just hit a deer otw to my crib. my roomies girl tried to kill herself by od'ing on vitamins. im xannied and drunk up to my balls. this is about to be a lonnngggg night
update: i just had sex with my first spanish girl. go me.

took you long enough

internet hi5

hope the roomie sobers up at least. I'm in a glass house so I really can't talk about getting help since that didn't work for me lol