Pinned

What's on your mind?

Hire a hitman on the darknet

God Damn It, Thomas.

Rather let that problem sort itself out. Kinda like most of my other problems. "Every day we travel further from God's light" , makes me lol every time I think of it

Took some pictures and a couple videos with my new phantom 3 pro while we did a little job today. Fucking a this thing is 100x better than my other quad.

http://imgur.com/cuXIGbm

http://imgur.com/oM1h6kD

http://imgur.com/uK8uQQz

MV give me the girl's number and a little more info and I will call her from a private number

al did you have a helicopter for that last pic or how the fuck did you get that?

al did you have a helicopter for that last pic or how the fuck did you get that?

Yeah dawg, he's a licensed pilot. Does it as a hobby.
fuck thats actually really sick, you only work there or live in an area like that too? I've always wanted to live next to open land, that forest in the back too looks awesome, i'd be down to camp out there 

Thomas you faggit did u not read my post? Used me phantom 3 pro. 

This is where I grew up yes. Parents live just on the other side of that timber. 

How i cannot stop projecting because I'm in love with the pure animal human emotion of hatred, I sexually get off on hatred, ridiculous, had to see me father earlier who i haven't seen in a while and was embarrassed to have him see the scars i give myself, drunk and needed to vent but open to conversation as i haven't been turned down yet so haven't switched personalities, ly fags
projecting what?

This is where I grew up yes. Parents live just on the other side of that timber. 

oh haha, I had no idea what a phantom 3 pro was, I thought it was your tracker or someshit

projecting what?
Semen, duh.

oh haha, I had no idea what a phantom 3 pro was, I thought it was your tracker or someshit

thomas you silly beaner 

How i cannot stop projecting because I'm in love with the pure animal human emotion of hatred, I sexually get off on hatred, ridiculous, had to see me father earlier who i haven't seen in a while and was embarrassed to have him see the scars i give myself, drunk and needed to vent but open to conversation as i haven't been turned down yet so haven't switched personalities, ly fags

http://www.amazon.com/The-Function-Orgasm-Sex-Economic-Biological/dp/037...

there's the EDM thread, but we might need something more broad indeed

i posted a video but the sound was messed up so check out this picture of the pope

What happened to the good old days of cutting yourself and not projecting your problems into other people?

"Let's talk about it"

this is mostly a joke

mostly

anyway I didn't want to seem like a drama queen but got into another motorcycle accident recently. Chick plowed through a red light, wrecked the bike that I bought off the showroom floor, 193.6 miles on the ODO. 002.7 miles on it when I bought it.

Last month I got clipped and total lossed that car too. I've had 6 vehicles totaled this year. (not at fault) , fucked up both my vehicle and health insurance big time in the process, dealing with the aftermath of it all has been awesome.

I don't know what the fuck to say or do anymore. I'm angry and sore[physically] all the damn time.

also lol @ my "Family"

*Seeks Professional Help, "family" finds out*
*Get ridiculed and told that I don't value life enough.*

"just pray"

k well i tried

I got my hair done today, this time more of a teal color under the blond. I had her do it from my ears (which was stupid) down through the whole back and underneath vs small sections. It's now rubbing off on my hands and pillowcase. I'm scared to wash my hair for the first time. :(

otherwise looks great, but I'm rubbing off on EVERYTHING.

Lost my phone last night and praying it isnt unlocked or handed it to the police, got hundreds of photos of spree killers aswell as pictures of my penis all up in dat shit

Also PM what is that book

Maybe stay away from bikes? Seems to be a bad omen for you. Sorry to hear that though man.

Lost my phone last night and praying it isnt unlocked or handed it to the police, got hundreds of photos of spree killers aswell as pictures of my penis all up in dat shit

Also PM what is that book

y bro

dude I lost my phone at a rave a few years back and it didn't have a lock and I had my dick pics in it as well, the guy who found it called my gf saying he got it but we never got it back

ps: that was a dope as night, excision was playing, this was like in 09, I ate 7 grams of shrooms that night haha

reich claims that neuroses, psychoses, and sadomasochistic drives are all formed and maintained through a disturbance in the "natural" function of the orgasm. if you wna know more, i made a thread in the debate section about 10 months ago
Sounds interesting, do you mean how scenerios in early development can cause things that would not normally be seen as linked to your sexuality? i.e Dennis Rader saw his mother half asleep and wrapped up in a duvet at a young age and that somehow influenced his extreme bondage fetish sexually? Pretty angry rn so wont bother viewing the thread
That feeling when your forum avatar knocks out the #1 Pound for Pound fighter in the world with one punch, 13 seconds into the fight. Set a world record on his chin. I was so so so right. Life is good. Been drinking Jameson ever since. Let the celebration begin!
kill yourself
yes

eating the most disappointing hoagie right now

@Thom - Dumbass drivers all around, I've been thinking about quitting "street riding" for a while now anyway, but my cars still get smacked the fuck up so it's a bit of a moot action.

Yeah that stuffs pretty interesting, wouldn't mind giving that book a read if you recomend? Depends how in depth it goes and what the sources are

i'd recommend it above anything else i've read in the past few years.  it can be a bit repetitive at times, but reads very quickly.  you should be able to find a full pdf somewhere. edit: http://monoskop.org/images/d/de/Reich_Wilhelm_The_Function_of_the_Orgasm...

reich claims that neuroses, psychoses, and sadomasochistic drives are all formed and maintained through a disturbance in the "natural" function of the orgasm. if you wna know more, i made a thread in the debate section about 10 months ago
I suppose most everyone needs to read it

Finished that little job

http://imgur.com/0NyZLRa