Pinned

What's on your mind?

Just got off of work at 0630. Felt like I was being judged buying beer at 7/11 when everyone else was getting coffee. Fuck em, thug life.

Hey everyone, kinda fell off the edge of the web for a while, not sure how it'll be moving forward.

Hope everyone is ok, I've been making solid moves but it's been hectic.

Michel proposed to me tonight.

Grats Dawn!

Seen at a mall in California.

Fucking what.

Haha, I guess it does have button combos.

Starting a new job. Just discovered that the clock in the break room is actually a hidden camera. Saw the thing on Amazon when randomly looking for a regular camera. I don't think that anybody who works there knows about this, but too new to tell anyone.

That sounds like a trusting environment, hope it's better than that makes it seem.

Wasn't planning on spending over $400 at the vet for flees and getting his ears clean. Fuck they're expensive
no butt ur vet was definitely planning on taking money from ur retatdt ass xDDDD!
what kind of moron pays 400 usd for fleas XD!!  seriously X)))!! dumb idiot
u stupid fuck

u stupid fuck X( my god that pathetic X(

I said ears also. They sedated him cause his ears were so bad. After all the medicine and whatnot it came out to be over $400. And he got a few shots in the process
Hi Slate, hope all is well
Glad to see you back man.
Summer's been hot as fuck so far which is a pleasant change from the rest of the year. Been playing the witcher 3  flat out lately, game is incredible. Psychologically and physically, weight lifting has been the best thing i've ever taken up.
star wars was enjoyable
isn't witcher that game where u die 100 times before passing any level haha I wanted to check that out 
Fucking AU summer in the middle of winter, you're all fucked up.

isn't witcher that game where u die 100 times before passing any level haha I wanted to check that out 

you're thinking of Dark Souls

Finally got around to watching "Spectre" and also started reading "the girl in the spider's web".
How do you know if you an anal prolapse? 
this site needs a chatbox
Agreed!

seriously haha i just like talkin shit and bullshittn u know lol threads are for specific topics and single responses.

chatboxes are dope cus we can just fuckn bullshit and talk without taking up pages

merrah cribmas and a hap new year to y'all

anyone play halo reach xboxone? can u chat with 360 players? and is the v7 mlg playlist there?
merry christmas fools
Merry Christmas, everybody.  

bah humbug

have a new year

Merry Christmas guys and gals :D
Christmas was so yesterday wink

What did you faggots get for Xmas?

FC Bayern shirt & FC Bayern Robben Jersey from girlfriend. H.P. Lovecraft - Cthulu Mythos and a Seiko watch I picked out from mom. 500 rounds of 5.56 from my bro tier uncle. Grandma got me gift cards, movie tickets and a dash cam for my car. Some other stocking stuffers but that's about it. 

so I got a bunch of Christmas money, can't decide whether to buy an xbox, like is halo even still a thing anymore, is it even worth it? or to save it for like an edm festival fun partying girls drugs hahaha ughh I can't choose

Just had an H2F flashback like no other. Our local NBC affiliate started showing a children's TV show on Saturday morning. 

Guess which one.

Never thought our yard would be flooded with rain at the end of December but yet is it. Desperately need to install sump pumps next year to get rid of this problem

yard flooded, gotta get new pipes, look at this tractor, im watering land.

you know what I'm doing? im fucking standing on top of a roof naked masturbating chanting like an Indian with shit sliding down the back of my leg. 

literally there are so many other things u guys could bring up to break the ice with and bring some life here but u fucking talk about ur pipes......seriously...... how fucking dead is this place

Just had an H2F flashback like no other. Our local NBC affiliate started showing a children's TV show on Saturday morning. 

Guess which one.

im blanking sorry