Pinned

What's on your mind?

Like who? Just curious.

ive been playing with tizoxic, fearitself and a few others. karma was playing ts the other day but we didnt match and i played neighbor, roy and a few others a while back in hxc and then neighbor again last week until he blocked me lmao

​that was before i told him i wouldnt give him a shoutout tho lmao

hes a ok tho, i guess.. if he 1v1s me that is

i went back and hit again literally right after posting this lmao

​edit: we're snowed in now. i dont know how this will play out

How is it up there where you are? It's bad today. Heavy snow and crazy winds up to 25mph. Visibility is less than a quarter mile.  It honestly looks like it's just foggy outside, but it's snow blowing sideways. Can't see shit, full whiteout. 
this peaches and cream oatmeal is shit

Built a snowcave. I can crawl inside. Still snowing, gonna let the snow build back up and make it bigger. 

http://tinypic.com/r/2h4bbzb/9

ridiculous. Just took a yard stick and measured it to 14". 4-5 hours til it stops. 

That wouldve been us if it were cold enough a few weeks ago. We got a good 12 inches of rain
i'll give you 12 inches of something
Got $32 for gta v. I don't understand how this game holds its value 
I actually just started playing again. I got bored of fallout. I really just need to build a PC so I can play STALKER and other cool FPS

Get out of here, Stalker!

i'll give you 12 inches of something

lenny.png

I haven't played fallout since after thanksgiving. Put it in tonight to show brothers friend and it was pretty meh.

Played Dying Light right now, so good. Pretty excited for The Following. Pretty stoked for The Division beta as well.

CHEEKI BREEKI 

dude it snowed for like a hr, didnt even stick and people were freaking out lmao

on another note, i just figured out how to dodge games and play party sound through tv & headset for recording. go me.

now i just need to figure out how to bridge mcc and itll be golden

I haven't played fallout since after thanksgiving. Put it in tonight to show brothers friend and it was pretty meh.

Played Dying Light right now, so good. Pretty excited for The Following. Pretty stoked for The Division beta as well.

I managed to stick with Dying Light much much longer than Fallout 4. Great game. Kinda bummed Dead Island 2 got completely canceled. The Following & Dead Rising '4' are what I'm looking forward to most now when its about open world zombie games 
Didn't really think much of it on release but glad I picked it up. Great co op experience. 

I have both for PC but since I mod the shit out of them I dont get the full experience.

Side note: everyones been talking about you tages today so im about to have a dutchy movie night lol

Snowed in again and out of loopy juice. Prison wine here I come. 
Got the hard wood floors installed today. Figuring out how to clean these is going to be a bitch. Used just a water and a sponge and that just left streaks..
When the fuck is Borderlands 3 going to come out. I'm ready for that shit
I want the weekend to come already this week is lame so far.
it's all nice on ice
Crazy I'm turning 21 in 19 days, but yet I've barely scratched the surface of life. Which makes it even crazier to think about.

Crazy I'm turning 21 in 19 days, but yet I've barely scratched the surface of life. Which makes it even crazier to think about.

what were you expecting to be Steve jobs by the time you were out of pull ups? 

lmao burnnnn
where is Burn?

Told somebody on Halo 5 I used to be the moderator of this forum.  Next thing you know, I get messaged by the friend accusing me of being a liar and accusing me of shitting on the Xbox Community members for "posing".  The level of mad was very amusing. 

EDIT: inb4usuckedasamodshunt

we all sucked as mods

i was a mod for like 4 months

This literally made no sense
i think she thought you were implying that you felt you hadn't accomplished much, when you actually just meant that you have a lot ahead of you
Is MCC still shit?
Not if you have friends to play with.

So Al, the answer in your case would be no.

hi cuties.

Told somebody on Halo 5 I used to be the moderator of this forum.  Next thing you know, I get messaged by the friend accusing me of being a liar and accusing me of shitting on the Xbox Community members for "posing".  The level of mad was very amusing. 

EDIT: inb4usuckedasamodshunt

Shunt 4 admin

edit: i want to start posting here again if anyone cares.