Pinned

What's on your mind?

thats a sick picture but good lord I would hate to live there. it just looks so dull. and flat. but mostly flat.
and dull
thinking about getting an Xbox one again since its like like my go to drunk toy
u suck
fuckn loser
u always know how to make a girl feel special <3
Thanks man will check that out

thats a sick picture but good lord I would hate to live there. it just looks so dull. and flat. but mostly flat.

enjoy your smog fgt

Anyone familiar with Audacity?  

anyone know a way to contact davo? i've got some qs that he could help a. failing that, has anyone here been accepted into a graduate program?

what's up bud?

Argh still no internet at home but have an xbox one officially now, slow and steady wins the race and my lack of video gaming for nearly a year is killing me lol.

My favorite sandwich from Subway is the Italian B.M.T.  with string mozzarella  cheese, lettuce, and vinaigrette dressing.

wbu

Thats my fav too inxy
italian bmt is goat
My work is willing to help pay for my grad school, and I just got accepted into a master's program for engineering management. Shit's goin good mang
Michel proposed to me tonight.
Hey that's nice
Pulling those graveyard shifts again for work, done them 3 years now. Let's hope I don't have to pull my gun on somebody in the parking lot again this year...

Seen at a mall in California.

Fucking what.

I can't even.
nice modded controller noob
Starting a new job. Just discovered that the clock in the break room is actually a hidden camera. Saw the thing on Amazon when randomly looking for a regular camera. I don't think that anybody who works there knows about this, but too new to tell anyone.
Now that's funny. What will you do with that knowledge, if at all?
Probably nothing. I'm too new there. What would you do?
find the lens and cover it
if it's the model i'm thinking of, it should be just above the 6
my guess is that this old fart will take shorter breaks. 
^

Seen at a mall in California.

Fucking what.

We're gunna need  protein powder to BxR.

redemption, hoagie was delicious this time