Pinned

What's on your mind?

Try stop being a faggit and see if that helps 
worth a try
I knew he had another faggit left in him.
happy new year

I've constantly been in battle over whether i am seeing a problem that isn't actually there, or am ignoring one that is, and i am not sure if i'll ever figure it out.

elaborate

Anyone play elder scrolls online? Looks kinda cool. 
I did. I got to higher 30s I believe and got bored of it. But that's what happens when you skip through every dialogue of a quest, complete it, turn it in just to level up. At least with Fallout I felt like I needed to listen to what they had to say. You can try it out if you want, can't imagine it's too expensive
apparently its 100x better since launch. Got dying light and its xpac to get through first.
100x better? Not sure what could be better about it. There was never really anything wrong except the boring quests. I may return back to it
someone on reddit was asking about it. Apparently a shitload of bugs got fixed and some good dlc

got a vape and havent smoked a cig in a couple weeks, feelsgoodman.jpg

now im just one of those fags walking around blowing huge clouds

I haven't smoked cigs in an entire year thanks to vaping. I usually just keep mine at home though. 
Yo can you guys help me figure out what movie I'm trying to think of? I *think* it was some family kind of comedy or whatever (like an Adam Sandler movie or Rob Schneider or something) and the scene is a little kid football game. One of the teams has like some 30 year old convict playing and when the refs question him, he shows them a paper that just says "I'm 12," calls it his birth certificate and the ref let's it go because he's scared of getting beat up.
the benchwarmers hahaha
that movie was terrible
Holy shit lol I was even wrong about the game. Thanks man, this shit was seriously bugging me all day

​ 

RIP Bowie

RIP Bowie

THIS IS GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

Today was interesting, got a phone call at 9 AM that I got the job if I want it for a trainee programme which had an 80 candidate selection (5 people get in). I knew my current place was interested in giving me an option so they had to sign off on a contract proposal in like an hour. So now I had to choose between two vastly different options, both having big implications on the general direction of my early career (most people stay with these companies for like 5 years minimum). Was pretty tricky, went with the current place I just feel solid in this team and there's a productive yet creative/knowledge sharing environment that makes my type of thinking shine. The other place offered a huge variety of projects, working on site, very practical knowledge and much more application based + a personal development program with great staff.

It's all spatial development type jobs btw, like creating a new plan for city centers, rethinking real estate policy for certain areas, analyzing the market for new developments (malls, supermarkets, outlet centres etc.) that type of stuff

Bored as shit. 
Haven't watched competitive halo since maybe the first reach tournament, but i watched all the teams do the online qualifiers the other day on twitch, shit was actually cool. There was the official halo stream which is retarded now, but most of the players were streaming as well. Watched some team "winterfox" 2-0 the allstar team evilgeniuses (snipedown,roy,lunchbox), was super hype listening to all their reactions and shit in game. Was maybe 20 other people in his stream, pretty cool.
That's what you happens when you live in Nebraska.

Whatup fools? I know I haven't checked in this place in quite some time. How is everyone? Anybody from tife still around? (I see you Sky and Dante)

I've been on finit.co chatting lately if anyone wants to talk.

Ok cool thanks 
Fuck snow fuck ice fuck the cold and fucking fuck winter
I was just in Indy today. You guys got a little bit of snow. Also I love it when my trailer dually tires get frozen and is a bitch to get moving again

https://lagunita.stanford.edu/courses/HumanitiesSciences/StatLearning/Wi...

anyone here a huge nerd and kinda smart? Do this with me

I recommend this channel if you're using SPSS

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr3OHuCSrwAO2KYP2CJB6zg

That's what you happens when you live in Nebraska.

Right, only thing we got going for us is our zoo and cheap corn. 

And the Huskers, which is also corn related.

Not using SPSS, Doing this also to learn R. I already have some decent exposure with Stata. 

Thanks though. 

doing hw, I wanna play halo so bad.

edit: ok I just tried playing and I can't play mcc or h5 does anyone know what's going on?

https://lagunita.stanford.edu/courses/HumanitiesSciences/StatLearning/Wi...

anyone here a huge nerd and kinda smart? Do this with me

I do regressions quite often, havent tried R much tho, usually stick with SPSS. Whats the huge advantage of R? customizability? Just seemed like I had to spend a lot of time learning it and wasnt sure of the benifits.