Pinned

What's on your mind?

Team Beyond

Gotta get some donuts to remember monica Dilla. RIP

Big Pun too, dude's probably rolling in his grave at what happened to TS and the rest of "the other stuff" lol. : /

Took me a second to understand why you said Monica.
edit. Stupid double post

ye, didn't want to be insanely belligerent about my foul language at the time, ha.

RIP to Dave Mirra too, one of my heroes from my younger days, shame that happened to him. : /

I'm getting ads while logged in why 

I'm getting ads while logged in why 

I ran a poll a few days back asking members how they would feel about having a few ads on the site, and most people responded that as long as they were not too many and that they weren't obstructing anything, they'd be fine with it.

Feel free to block them though if you find them too annoying.

Spence that's racist he's black 

#bl4cklivesmatter

Had a ridiculous job interview experience today.

'bout to devour some muhfuckin' Whataburger though!

what happened during the interview?

Any pointers to getting "subscribed" threads to appear in your user cheese pizza panel? (control panel)

@Nv1ncible @slater ohm

I want to get my hands on CBD oil but I live in a stupid fucking state. This blows. :(
Banana Sundaes makes for a great brunch item.

I want to get my hands on CBD oil but I live in a stupid fucking state. This blows. :(

i live in SC but i can get it at the corner store lmao

Getting new tires on truck. Fuck. 

Did a mod mess with my profile pic?

EDIT - weird, it showed up as a lamb b4.

Did a mod mess with my profile pic?

EDIT - weird, it showed up as a lamb b4.

It's just bugs with the site updates.

made for each other I guess.

aw bby that's what I like to see. Seohyun lives in all of us
Fuck season 2 of the Flash is getting really good. Also Ash has 3 pokemon so far a third of the way through of XY. Fuckers on netflix only put up 48 episodes when there will eventually be 96 total
Honestly that show looked predictable as fuck by the first episode so I didn't even bother continuing.
It is lol.
The flash being predictable? There's no way you could've know what was going to happen before you watched it
I'm not the least bit interested in in these CW super hero shows. Looks totally meh. 
The writing and acting is pretty brutal at times. It might get better when you have your blinders on and just watch it because your a fan of the super heroes. I couldn't get past the first 3 episodes.
It can get cheesy at times I just like the twists it's been taking. Them fighting other meta humans isn't that enjoyable I'll admit
my life should be a movie. a poorly written but well acclaimed movie.
I feel so lonely it's like soul sucking and there's no reason to be this way because I have everything I want and need. 
do u
Don't you have a man?

I guess I am missing one thing.

yeah I've got a man. 

I think Im too antisocial and overwhelmingly apathetic to ever feel lonely, but I typically see people that have a negative connotation about their state of living to be missing not material things or social connections but they have something they want to do in life they have yet to fullfil. Maybe theres some type of work or creative process you''d rather be doing that would improve your quality of life and through doing this you would improve you social connections by finding more people like yourself.

Or just take acid or molly and go to a music festival, that always works.

either way, either way..