Pinned

What's on your mind?

I need to separate myself financially from my father entirely. He currently pays for car payments and my phone. I know that if I continue to let myself be enabled by my father's money I may very well lose well needed motivation that I will need to lead a successful life. I can afford to pay these things myself, but it will leave me with less than $30 of free spending money bi-weekly.
you thought you was fkn smart eh

why is that one asshole always around just to say"Someone still has it worse :^)"

yeah, sure, but that doesn't mean this isn't a total clusterfuck of a situation. Maybe I should stop taking advantage of being able to breathe unassisted kappa

If anyone on xb1 got rocket league add me: Apache Six Four
This is either going to really bomb or be a great series. Heres to hoping. http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-SEB-86552
Does anyone want to play Halo 3 on MCC right now? Message me, GT: inxy
Watching the old x files. Very good show
Will you be on this Saturday?

save the:

manuals

wagons

queen

"who remember"

COD Advanced Warfare anyone? 
People still play that? I didn't even buy it.
My uncle in Holland got a pet scan a few days ago and the cancer he has spread into so many parts of his body. Even the doctors where surprised. Things just aren't looking good :( Sucks because they're my favorite side of the family and they live so far away.

People still play that? I didn't even buy it.

shit sucks

i bought like a week or two ago, the jet packs are so fucking annoying. it feels like a shittier MW2. The whole is a little laggy, maybe because my xbox is ancient but like even bring up the score isn't instant. there is so much she going on I don't even get a grasp of what's going on. 

ive already got pissd and popped cod4 back in twice. 

and ive only played it 3 times so far

My uncle in Holland got a pet scan a few days ago and the cancer he has spread into so many parts of his body. Even the doctors where surprised. Things just aren't looking good :( Sucks because they're my favorite side of the family and they live so far away.

:( If I can do something thats tricky for you from there like send them flowers/gifts or w/e let me know

Thanks slater
Remember when spinners were a thing

yeah they got replaced by "stance"

#shotsfired

@Thom, Sorry to hear man. : (

I didn't see your post, could have. 

reminder

in other not news I'm debating if I should attend the 2016 Sandbag Olympics, otherwise known as TX2K

I'm watching them right now.

X-Files are the shit

why the fuck does everyone only pick H3 in Hardcore!!!????!!!????? Nothing against H3 but come the fuck on guys!!!!!! literally every fucking time it's like 7 votes on H3!!!!! and here everyone was 2 years ago, "yeah H2 all day, it's my favorite game, H2 forever. yeah you fucking bitch lairs.

like I won't even fucking quit if it's h3 but god forbid h2 gets voted all the h3 people wanna fucking quit like wtf is that shiit!!!??? I play play both games and still carry all the h3 players in their own game uugghhh. k rant over but foreal PICK H2 HARDCORE!!!!

reminder

in other not news I'm debating if I should attend the 2016 Sandbag Olympics, otherwise known as TX2K

lolwhat, WHATS NOT TO UNDERSTAND YA DUNCES I WAS PERFECTLY CLEAR YA HEAR.. i mean cool sandbags you go man
Currently sitting in studio at 2:51 am. Only one here.
Possibly start tiling today. First time in 2.5 months. 
I feel the same way. It's kinda gross TBH.
it'd be really cool if i could play something right now. like, who ddos's video game servers? sit on a knife.
hey slate is there going to be a summer editing contest this year too? If not it's cool, doubt I'll have the time to actually edit but just wondering; Had songs I wanted to edit to for the longest time but no effort lol.
no summer editing contest as far as Im aware, just the big one. Those were kinda like excuses for when we couldnt muster the power to do a big contest, although they were very fun in their own right. I still watch MK, Krayte and LocaL's entries on occasion. 

hey slate is there going to be a summer editing contest this year too? If not it's cool, doubt I'll have the time to actually edit but just wondering; Had songs I wanted to edit to for the longest time but no effort lol.

I wasn't planning on it, but it could always happen. Maybe sometime when this new montage contest is over

yes?
love rice w/ brown sugar

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=41d_1370653209

lol they both died Russians are spastic 

Please help promote our upcoming montage contest by upvoting: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/47f3r1/thehaloforum_montage_conte...
about to get fucked by this storm. if I die I leave all my belongings to pm