Pinned

What's on your mind?

I can kinda see why the hard wood flooring I got was discontinued. It's like impossible to clean and it's dark so it leaves streaks if not spotless
Ive always had oak floors but Id rather have bruce or a light maple. Have you tried: http://www.amazon.com/Pledge-FloorCare-Wood-Squirt-Mop/dp/B001ELD5LA
Ya'll doing the long distance thing or something?
I got my flooring from Lumber Liquidators so they gave me clearing fluid. It's just that the mop head they gave us needs cleaned after every use and our dogs track in mud and dirt so trying to clean these mop heads are a pain in the ass. The flooring we got is just so dark.. I'll never get something like it again
Oddly wide awake. But I suppose that happens when you drink code red mountain dew before bed.
Did you not even Google it before you bought it? I research pretty much any significant purchase beforehand.
destiny was made for acid. that was incredible. im going to try and edit some stuff.

I got my flooring from Lumber Liquidators so they gave me clearing fluid. It's just that the mop head they gave us needs cleaned after every use and our dogs track in mud and dirt so trying to clean these mop heads are a pain in the ass. The flooring we got is just so dark.. I'll never get something like it again

I really like the look but I never really thought about that being an issue. But on the other side Im generally pretty messy so i probably wouldnt really notice things like that

Did you not even Google it before you bought it? I research pretty much any significant purchase beforehand.
What's there to google? The flooring is too dark to the point where you can see every piece of dirt, paw print, dust etc. If I would have gotten a lighter style hard wood floor it wouldn't even be a problem

when the producer even digs your edit

Ya'll doing the long distance thing or something?

No, but we work 6 days a week and usually opposite shifts so we're not seeing as much of each other like we used to. I also work alone so I'm literally by myself almost all the time, or by myself with two kids, which is really no better.

this bot spamthread shit is giving me diarrhea of flashbacks. plz no.  
I remember my short time as a mod deleting bots when all the americans were asleep.
ye then I'd take over while they were jacking off to their chocopuffs or w/e sugary breakfast where milk becomes off-white
So you don't get stuck with a shitty product?
Deadpool was fantastic. 
indeed
WSUP DEN

fatrat and twitchy, I got'chall avatars bruh

had anyway

sup folksy

deadpool was tite, I feel like an OldFag™ for getting ALL the references though

They are Super Bowl champs right now so don't feel embarrassed to have it ;) and Deadpool was a good movie. It went by super fast which was disappointing but that meant it was good
Halo 2 players need to start searching hardcore, gtfo the regular halo 2 playlist, we can find games in hardcore again but everyone is still picking h3
I don't think we'll ever match up.  I did Block you on XBL.
lol im proud of you

I have a Skype interview tomorrow with Columbia -- do I go pantsless?

brb tripping balls

edit//

can someone direct me to the rec drug thread, i cant find it kthx

Trenched in about 1,000+ feet of 8" waterline for a center pivot irrigation system.  Conditions stayed just about perfect to get it done in 2.5 hours.

http://i.imgur.com/x6qcunj.jpg

define perfect
kill urself

Al stay laying that solid pipe

ladies

fellas
feeling terrible but have talks with clients all day. Then a full day outside doing research tomorrow. And I cant go home for another 5 days. someone find me davo's bawww bunny
i just dont like cold weather *kanye shrug*

Whats up man?

Seems you need some positive vibes and positive energy. So I'll send some your way <3 

define perfect

The fog kept the air cool which helped keep the snow from thawing out leaving a slippery mess yet it was warm enough that no-one was miserable.

That and this sandy ground dug like a dream even 5' down.