Pinned

What's on your mind?

Money money money money. Glad after another 2 months i won't have to worry about that stuff until i go back and get my masters.... at some point in the next few years.

a masters in what

Dick 
I like going to a barbershop but fuck 2 hours there to get a haircut is getting kind of ridiculous
Change barber

All Honda had to do was take the HSV 010 and put airbags and a half assed interior in it; Instead we get a mid engined accord with a better stereo system.

whatever, media embargo lifts the 14th and maybe the world will see the light. (though it's far too late)

yeah i'm mad bruh, fite me

they better not fuck up the CTR either #toolatetho

need to buy more stuff

people at work keep trying to bait me into political convos but keep realizing that I literally don't support anything. I do find it funny people keep thinking I'm an obawmuhhh supporter just because I'm black.

while I'm on this subject, had another lady at the store the other night tell me she's voting for trump so "us spineless refugees can go back home"- she either thought I was middle eastern or mexican because of the shirt I had on, and my beard; I didn't feel like  fucking with her to find out which it was as I had already had a pretty long day.

crazy world this is

damn that's some shit man, cant feel good to get that in your face outta nowhere.

<3

Change barber
They're good quality and the only true barbershop in town. They usually take 30 min per haircut and max 3 barbers a time. One guy was getting his whole neck and head shaver and that took an hour and a half at least and one of their chairs broke, that took a half hour to get fixed. Why they couldn't use a normal chair I'd beyond me than make us wait. It was just a bad time to go
bought a new reel the other day in preparation for some warmer weather and the next two mornings it snow -___- Man I'm ready for it to warm up so I can get out fishing.

Last week I had a really rough week with midterms, failed a chemistry exam. I decided to act young and say fuck it. Went out partying Friday night and came home at 6am, slept until 4pm... Got ready and went out again at 7pm and came home at 5am Sunday. Fast forward, I came down with a stomach virus Sunday night and I was out of school all damn week. I have to reschedule a midterm, maxed out my absences in chemistry, make up 2hrs of tutoring, missed a week of work, I'm late on two papers. The ONE time I try to act like a young college student. ;_;

In other news, secured housing in a co-op and I'll be be a 5 minute walk from campus in the fall. So fly out in May, move out in August, best case scenario boyfriend has job here by September/October->move in together. Start student teaching in the spring. :O

How the fuck does a guy's haircut take 30min
I got mine cut 2 days ago, took 10min max
I don't think it even takes 30 minutes for mine to get cut.
They take their time. They cut the sides, taper it then cut the top and shave my neck with a straight razor. I don't know how it takes so long but they do a quality job and they're always packed. I've been going there for almost two years and only a few times was I able to walk in and sit down in the chair
i got a military cut. haven't had it this short in a long time. 
Can you fix this damn website already? Sometimes when I come here I'm logged in, sometimes I'm not and have to log in. What's the deal? Shit is getting old
Cookies dawg cookies 
heard someone say cookies
Currently 80F outside right now. Feels so good with the cool breezes. Absolute perfect weather. 
Haha, I love cookies.
Salt or freshwater? Target anything in particular?

freshwater. My parents own a cabin on this small reservoir in central NY and I go up there every chance I get to do some bass fishing. there arent any big ones in the lake but it's what i like to fish for the most. 

actually went ice fishing for the first time ever this last sunday on that same reservoir and caught a nice sized pickerel. man that was a fun fight on ultra light ice gear. 

I haven't done any bass fishing in at least 10 years. Spent plenty of time wakeboarding on the big local lake but that's about it.

went out tonight with some coworkers. had some slow roasted crispy duck, mushroom soup and a few beers. Never had duck before and it was  pretty good. Tasted like chicken thighs but a little more oily and fatty since ducks are all dark meat.  

My heart is hurting and I can't say shit to anyone in my real life cause I can't face confrontation so instead I'll cry at 2:30am and post on a fucking halo forum. 
"can't"

My heart is hurting and I can't say shit to anyone in my real life cause I can't face confrontation so instead I'll cry at 2:30am and post on a fucking halo forum. 

I love confrontation. Especially the unwarranted kind.

bought a new reel the other day in preparation for some warmer weather and the next two mornings it snow -___- Man I'm ready for it to warm up so I can get out fishing.

Same. Went bass fishing all last year. Mostly drank, but there was a good bit of fishing involved

Anyone wanna play HALO 3 MCC? gt: inxy
let's get 50's
you know my #
If I am not a bush then I am not nobody.
Old x files so gewd 
really started to get the hang of this baitcaster. thought the learning curve would be higher but I feel like I picked it up real quick. Now I just have to wait for the ice to melt in front of my camp and to get some nice consecutive warm days and we'll be catching em in no time.
batecaster sounds like a good name for a cam site
Very nice, nothing wrong with that at all. Light tackle is the best, just straight fun, man. I prefer saltwater no question but I do love bass fishing. I highly encourage you to get into saltwater at some point, especially if you're able to fish the Gulf.  You too, Blackout. Florida fishing is GOAT, there's really no going back. I haven't ice fished at all and to be honest it's not something I would go out of my way for it. I'd like to fish more in the Keys but aside from that I really want to spend a season tuna fishing in the Northeast.
If you have a car just scream as loud as you can while driving, scream until your throat hurts, it might seem weird the first few times but it's really therapeutic and you'll start loving it
Saltwater, strictly Stripers

If you have a car just scream as loud as you can while driving, scream until your throat hurts, it might seem weird the first few times but it's really therapeutic and you'll start loving it

I do this all the time.  Actually works.