Pinned

What's on your mind?

lmao ive never gotten my ass beat. ever.

but i really do a lot of traveling, so if you want i can stop by when im in your city :)

this is a literal "i'll fight you irl"

Jeez.

what do koalas have to do with california?

I feel like Blackout should be in one of those movies about ghetto black kids that play risky and stupid and then end up getting shot with their own pistol.

plz

Or overdose on the drugs they sell
Salvia was weird but fun

Agreed. Mushrooms are way better IMO.

Unrelated - I know some of yall have ass hair. When I shit I never ever feel "clean" afterwards until I shower. Like if I shit right when I get to work in the morning I feel like my whole day is ruined because of my damn ass hair. Anyone feel my pain?

No
use TP then when you think you got everything give one last run down with a flushable wet wipe. problem solved.
You're gonna either wanna shave your ass hair regularly or use baby wipes whenever you shit.
What an interesting conversation.

Agreed. Mushrooms are way better IMO.

Unrelated - I know some of yall have ass hair. When I shit I never ever feel "clean" afterwards until I shower. Like if I shit right when I get to work in the morning I feel like my whole day is ruined because of my damn ass hair. Anyone feel my pain?

Sometimes when I'm near a sink I'll take a small thing of TP, wet it and wipe. Then wipe with a dry one. Works well.

How many times in your life have you shit without being near a sink?

How many times in your life have you shit without being near a sink?

I rarely do it, I just occasionally get really pasty shit which I can't clean off with dry toilet paper.

PM I can't see any post. :(

EDIT - you misunderstood, your phrasing "when I'm near a sink" made it seem like you sometimes shit when you're not near a sink. I couldn't imagine that scenario.

Ah, I was thinking more if you're in your own house, within arms reach of a sink opposed to in a public restroom where that's not really an option.
fair enough.
If you don't use wet wipes when you shit then you are absolutely worthless

lmao ive never gotten my ass beat. ever.

but i really do a lot of traveling, so if you want i can stop by when im in your city :)

its funny that youve posted more of my pics than your own. your self confidence must be sky high, huh? itd be annoying if it wasnt extremely obvious you got thrashedd in highschool.

but, for the record all my life i fought people bigger than me because dumb people like to talk shit until they get ran thru by someone half their size lmao
oh, but to add to you pic collection, here's some more to help you out

me chillin w shawty lo from g unit

charlotte w/ steve aoki

more jamaica

miami

jamaica again

new york 

more jamaica again

charlotte again

ATL

performing in ATL

denver/co springs

DC

the homie pastor troy

myrtle

last time i had to deal with swat after they shot up the club

gangang

what do koalas have to do with california?

its an inside joke me and my homegirl made up, then i found a shirt about it so i bought it

I feel like Blackout should be in one of those movies about ghetto black kids that play risky and stupid and then end up getting shot with their own pistol.

plz

yup

Or overdose on the drugs they sell

edit//xxx

:)

it would make sense to have posted in that thread if it didnt pertain to the convo in this one. or if there were cross-thread tagging.
yooooo I dont mind you posting tons of pictures and shit but at least spoiler them so I dont have to scroll for ages to see other posts
Spence that's racist he's black 
salvia was way more intense though. shrooms were fine (when i did them not by myself) and more relaxed. Couldn't have handled salvia if it had been for 6 hours, but shrooms for 10 minutes would be boring as fuck (even though they can seem like 6 hours). Next thing i wanna try is lsd but i am making sure that the setting is optimal. Or do psychedelics outside which might also be interesting. idk. nothing new planned anytime soon though.  
shit man im sorry i swear im not racist i have a half black friend

This is how I play Halo.

5K posts

Always +1 for Buffy the White Girl Slayer.

grats on 5k