Pinned

What's on your mind?

Im a little over half way through pokemon xy on netflix and this nigga ash has only caught 2 pokemon. Like STEP YO GAME UP
Hey yall we got Nah and LOL buttons now, we're like Facebook, like's arent enuff no more

but rep tho

where the fuck is rep

you osageballin'?

but rep tho

where the fuck is rep

Nah™

do the nah/lol's work? it doesnt seem to do anything  permanent to me

btw guys, I know a lot of you used to use the search posts feature to look for people mentioning you on the old site. It had been gone from this site for a bit so perhaps you guys missed it but its back and allows you to do the exact same thing. I remember someone saying something about that so I figured I might as well remind yall.

http://www.thehaloforum.com/forum/posts

oh shit I just saw the Reputation counter on your user profile
Oh shit I've done a full 360
hey thats a lot.. i think?

but rep tho

where the fuck is rep

The reactions (like, nah, lol) are going to be the new form of rep. It essentially allows users to give more specific types of feedback to posts instead of just a + or -. On your user profile page, there is now a counter of your totals. I'm working to get that added to the each person's post profile information as well.

The way these reactions work are that they are "toggleable", which means when you click one, they flip to being "on/flagged" and when you click the same one again, they flip to being "off/unflagged". A reaction is considered "on/flagged" for a post when it has a colorful background.

For the Likes, you will be able to see how many people have "flagged" it as liked, that's the number after the heart icon. However, with "Nah" and "LOL", right now there are no counters associated. I'm not sure if I will add counters for these two. I don't necessarily want people to dogpile a post with negative rep (Nah's) just because they happen to notice it already has a few downvotes. That's part of what I hate about reddit, so I may keep that number hidden. We'll see though.

These are just some things I whipped up last night, but I'll be looking for feedback on ways I can improve it. Expect a more official post soon.

What ever happened to bitplague?
and mike
and murda
I think I'm friends with Murda on fb
Who cares 

Im a little over half way through pokemon xy on netflix and this nigga ash has only caught 2 pokemon. Like STEP YO GAME UP

That's why I don't watch that shit anymore. I get it's geared towards kids but goddamn at least act like world class trainer. 

Does anybody keep having other people's avatars show up as yours in the upper right corner? I had PMs last night and it's Twitchy's now.
Not that I've noticed.

Does anybody keep having other people's avatars show up as yours in the upper right corner? I had PMs last night and it's Twitchy's now.

It's just some bugs everyone is experiencing with the site being updated.

I figured that 

Please try logging out and clearing your browser cache and see if that fixes it. I spent around 12 hours yesterday trying to fix that exact problem and had thought I fixed it.

Hey yall we got Nah and LOL buttons now

why

cuz Nah thats why ya dunce
is there going to be a way to see what posts you got the likes/nahs/lols from that you can see on your profile the way u used to see the reps? 

edit: or leave a message with the like/nah/lol? i really liked how you could share what you did or did not like about a certain post, even if the choice was only between a + or a -, rather than it just being a like, nah or lol without anything more than that. And will you also be able to see who gave u the like/nah/lol? i thought the rep system of the previous site was more personal than just seeing a total amount of the likes, nahs and lols i got. I loved seeing this red box from pm with the motivational note for me to kill myself. it made my day.
"<3 Nah LOL" -- jake 2016
Could you be less vague?

Any pointers to getting "subscribed" threads to appear in your user cheese pizza panel? (control panel)

Bitplague-san shows up every now and then but AWOL for the most part, same with mike and crew, though I thought mike stopped posting here a while ago? idk, I live under a rock.

i try to be positive but reality is a frigid bitch
Only if you're not white 

Mike betrayed us.

I went to an anime shop/opening event of some sort. I felt completely out of place, I had not so normal heavy make-up on to impress my girl friend date and tight work-out clothing on. So many head turns and uncomfortable stares, the guys looked like super nerds and the girl were wearing various costume and animal ears.  I also had no idea what I was looking at.

My friend date was a success though. I'm trying to shift my coworker into permanent friendship zone. She graduates in May. :(

How
He only posts on TB now.  A few THFers only post on there now.  
What is the TB and why do u care