I sold my XB1, because racecar (parts).
Fallout is fucking sweet

got reminded of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrhltE2bI7c

hahahahaha

fuckin phillies dude "you guys wouldn't touch me on LAN"

WEEOW 
lobby full of bk's, garbo br
i hope all you sexy sweethearts know that you're the shit and get haters for it <3

Last Friday got two moles biopsied... Today had an ultrasound  with an endocrinologist where they found three enlarged nodules on my thyroid they want to biopsy. I cancelled my Pap smear, I can't handle this week. :(

I lose my insurance coverage on Monday, and I'm not sure I can even get gap coverage because I dropped under 12hrs this semester. COBRA wants $750 for the month until I get my coverage in January from my school. Insurance companies are atrocious.

keep us updated

Pinning down a butterfly is not the best way to get to know it. The person who transforms the living into a dead thing, under whatever pretext, only demonstrates that his or her knowledge has not made him or her a human being.

What resignation exists in the supposedly studious confinement in which the student takes the offer to sacrifice himself and slams the door of renunciation on his own happiness! And how would the educator, who is no more capable than his students of becoming a child again by being reborn each day, instruct them? Whoever carries in his heart the dead corpse of his youth never educates anything but dead souls.

To dispense knowledge is to awaken the hope of a marvelous world, which nourishes humanity and is nourished by the dreams of youth. At the same time, it is still necessary to shatter the curse of received ideas and to make fun of those accountants of power and profit who have excluded the marvelous from their reality so well that infantile impatience relegates it to the kingdom of fairies.

The human body, animal behaviors, flowers, philosophical speculation, the cultivation of wheat, water, stone, fire, electricity, woodworking, horseback riding, astronomy, music, a suddenly privileged moment in everyday life -- everything becomes marvelous again, but not due to contemplative mysticism, but because people, once they've made the choice to give preeminence to the living, stop complying with the imperatives of lucrative exploitation. When forests are the lungs of the earth and not things to be purchased per acre or spaces to be devastated by real estate interests, one gets the human sense of a Nature that energetically offers its resources to whoever approaches but does not rape her.

Learning about life is a walk through the universe of gift-giving. Instead of an entrenched camp in which reserve workers sadly stagnate, why not make school an amusement park of knowledge, an open place in which creative people come to discuss their practices, their passion for their experiences, and what they hold close to their hearts? A luthier, a farmer, a cabinet maker, a painter or a biologist surely have more to teach than those businessmen who come to advocate adaptation to the random laws of the market.

keep us updated

Will do, still have to schedule the biopsies on my thyroid but at least I will know on the moles soon. I know I'm being a big fucking baby compared to what y'all have been going through.  <3

What ever happened to our local hood, platano? Anyone know? 

What ever happened to our local hood, platano? Anyone know? 

Man, that dude is a fool. I don't miss him at all. He's probably on another forum with hover 5,000 posts already posting pictures of himself high af in a Bulls hat wearing the same red shoes. 

Wasn't the leave drug related?
Going to the clinic this morning too have my knee checked out. Should have done it a week ago. 
Wasn't the leave drug related?
Platano's? Did I miss something? Was under the impression that he just left after getting a job n shi
I came across Platano on the Gears forums a couple months back. Maybe he's still there. 

Does anyone know what season and episode of doctor who it is where Amy pond (the doctors female companion) and her boyfriend (Rory), mainly her boyfriend get trapped in like a spaceship or something and the interior is all white with tunnels but every corner of the tunnel she turns she sees her boyfriend aged like 50 years and he's been waiting and drawing on the walls but it's only like a few seconds for her.

The hardest thing about learning Spanish is annunciation. I can understand 80% of conversational Spanish, read about 85%, write about 40-50%, but can speak like 10%. It's so frustrating to want my kids to speak fluently when I can barely speak it at all. I've literally practiced rolling my "r" for months and only ever fluke into it. Even with Michel being fluent, he can't seem to help. -doomed.
Spanish was my first language :)

I want Spanish to be my baby's first language but it's very unlikely considering Michel won't speak Spanish unless he needs to.  Ideally, Marshall (my other son) will be fluent in the next couple of years and then I'm putting him in a Mandarin immersion school in grade 4. 

Does anyone know what season and episode of doctor who it is where Amy pond (the doctors female companion) and her boyfriend (Rory), mainly her boyfriend get trapped in like a spaceship or something and the interior is all white with tunnels but every corner of the tunnel she turns she sees her boyfriend aged like 50 years and he's been waiting and drawing on the walls but it's only like a few seconds for her.

Found it, just making this note for myself, the episode is called the doctors wife

Watching the first episode of "River" on Netflix, shit's intense!

Wondering if Ford's 'new' Flat Plane V8 can rev to 9K after claimed 8250, and how long it would last doing that. Curious about fuel cut too.

lol @ dawnie's weak tongue game I can roll R's like a pro downside is i'm fluent in exactly 0 languages

Wondering if Ford's 'new' Flat Plane V8 can rev to 9K after claimed 8250, and how long it would last doing that. Curious about fuel cut too.

lol @ dawnie's weak tongue game I can roll R's like a pro downside is i'm fluent in exactly 0 languages

teach me the next time you call me lol

The hardest thing about learning Spanish is annunciation. I can understand 80% of conversational Spanish, read about 85%, write about 40-50%, but can speak like 10%. It's so frustrating to want my kids to speak fluently when I can barely speak it at all. I've literally practiced rolling my "r" for months and only ever fluke into it. Even with Michel being fluent, he can't seem to help. -doomed.

I have a similar situation. My wife is Venezuelan and fluent, and speaks spanish only with her family. I took a few years of it in high school, and worked in kitchens for 4 years or so where spanish was the primary language. I can understand a solid portion of what's being said, but when I try to speak it, I sound like a fucking idiot gringo. It's like a mental block or something. 

My wife is set on teaching our future children spanish along with english when they grow up. I'm trying to get her to teach me first haha.

I needed that laugh, omg.
Just made homemade mashed potatoes for the first time.  Feels good man.
Hmm I never payed attention to usernames but never did come across his name on the Gears forums

I have a similar situation. My wife is Venezuelan and fluent, and speaks spanish only with her family. I took a few years of it in high school, and worked in kitchens for 4 years or so where spanish was the primary language. I can understand a solid portion of what's being said, but when I try to speak it, I sound like a fucking idiot gringo. It's like a mental block or something. 

My wife is set on teaching our future children spanish along with english when they grow up. I'm trying to get her to teach me first haha.

laffed hard at "idiot gringo". I use that term a lot, hahaha. mostly when my friends (Peruvian) are dating white boys.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone has a good day. I spend my morning shoveling snow and shopping for depends for my father in law. Quite exhilarating start to the day.
Any1 here into cs and editing cs frag vids?
It's thanksgiving?