Pinned

What's on your mind?

Beer has all the protein you need girl.

I need more friends like you.

Just ran into Nastadon in CE 4v4, fucking awesome
he just tied the knot with his woman

stop saying a whole lot of nothing perm!!!!
just joining in w the rest of u lot
OooOOOOOoOoooOO
i need a fucking massive cock down my throat
Thought this was pretty interesting.  Youtube comments are gold.

https://youtu.be/yL2YbEThL6o
ok

Flight booked. Will be in CO from 23rd-2nd. 

Fucking baggage and seats were more than the fare. 

I'm having a really hard time figuring out what the next step in my life is. I have a great resume and a great job position waiting for me but it will be yet again another job that takes me away from home. Obviously making money is important, but I feel like I want to find something I can do from home even if it means making far less pay. I was financially stable enough not to do anything for the first three years with Marshall and I want Fox to have that same commitment. wuh wuhhhhhhh

Flight booked. Will be in CO from 23rd-2nd. 

Fucking baggage and seats were more than the fare. 

Wanna grab a beer?

Wont be possible :/

Oh well, just thought I would ask.

oo i did bad thing again >n<  my tummy

u r right sidja && i can't wait to get some more bc this eating 2k+ cals in one sitting thing has my belly all fucked up

im a fucking retard when it comes to rt=d word problems. 

need a better resource for my image hosting needs since imgur goes down all the motherfucking time. Flickr wants to show the world everything you upload and all the other ones make people think you're trying to send them to a virus attack page.

There was dropbox but some of my vendors have issues with that apparently.

I thought about taking a weekend excursion to somewhere but GL me days off

Does anyone remember the one clip that phurion edited to the audio of the freakout scene in Harsh Times?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w09rqkY0hbg

it was either neighbor or T2 trying to backsnap someone on guardian and they were lagging hardcore, just want to watch it again for laughs

edit: it was gun shot, YO THANKS FAINT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4VWhUw4Qs&feature=youtu.be

Oh well, just thought I would ask.

Aint no thang. I'll be down in Pueblo

I hate how you have to install every game before you can play it. What happened to the good days where you could immediately play a game as soon as you bought it
I usually don't post personal shit on here but I don't know who else to talk to about it and I wanted to air it out.  My 34 year old uncle is currently in ICU at St. Mary's hospital in Tuscon, AZ.  Apparently he had Sepis and went into septic shock which lead to seizures.  As I'm writing this, they have him stabilized him and are running tests, CT scans, and have him on oxygen with a heart monitor and medication.  The doctors are checking for pulmonary embolisms, but can't diagnose what's exactly going on since he has excellent health but started declining rapidly this past Friday.  The doctors have narrowed it down to meningitis (which I came very close to dying from a couple years ago) or legionnaires.  I'm hearing that the sickness is running into his kidneys and lungs now and their might be permanent damage.  I don't have the money for a plane ticket to see him in the hospital, and if I take anymore time off work I'll be fired.  This whole situation is really getting to me because my uncle is more of an actual father than my biological dad ever was.  This man helped raised me from birth and I owe most of my life to him.  If he dies, I don't know what fuck I'll do anymore.  I love him so much, I wish I could be there with him.
Sorry to hear it, that's a very difficult situation. Have you spoken to each other at all?
Just booked my flight to Barcelona! My fav city.

Sorry to hear it, that's a very difficult situation. Have you spoken to each other at all?

We spoke on the phone this past Thursday because he had a layover here in Denver and we were supposed to grab a beer at the airport but I wasn't able to get off work.  

slimg or veuwer but the latter isn't as reliable lately.

thanks for those, will try 'em out, still on the hunt unfortunately.

My condolences, Bx.

Inauthenticity is a right of man … Take a 35-year-old man. Each morning he takes his car, drives to the office, pushes papers, has lunch in town, plays pool, pushes more papers, leaves work, has a couple of drinks, goes home, greets his wife, kisses his children, eats his steak in front of the TV, goes to bed, makes love, and falls asleep. Who reduces a man's life to this pathetic sequence of cliches? A journalist? A cop? A market researcher? Not at all. He does it himself, breaking his day down into a series of poses chosen more or less unconsciously from the range of dominant stereotypes.
ok
I want Google fiber :'(

Inauthenticity is a right of man … Take a 35-year-old man. Each morning he takes his car, drives to the office, pushes papers, has lunch in town, plays pool, pushes more papers, leaves work, has a couple of drinks, goes home, greets his wife, kisses his children, eats his steak in front of the TV, goes to bed, makes love, and falls asleep. Who reduces a man's life to this pathetic sequence of cliches? A journalist? A cop? A market researcher? Not at all. He does it himself, breaking his day down into a series of poses chosen more or less unconsciously from the range of dominant stereotypes.

if you haven't already, check out Revolutionary Road. one of the main themes of the movie is what you're talking about. incredible acting by everyone in it too

I looked away for ten seconds to type my rant in girl help thread and now there's chicken all over my house. 

GOD DAMN IT, THOMAS!

I looked away for ten seconds to type my rant in girl help thread and now there's chicken all over my house. 

Also Thomas' fault. Dammit everywhere.

I had to deal with this one chick at work for like 3 hours that I really want to curse out; She's a witch that has to make literally everything hard and think she's better than everyone.

Guess I still have some good self restraint, but man, I'm burnt the fuck out.