Pinned

What's on your mind?

Was toring around earlier when:

Arkham Knight is capped at 30fps on PC and runs like shit lol. Can we please stop outsourcing these ports? Or better yet, make your PC version the main dev version as it requires the most optimization.

Yep, looks like im going to wait before I hit the torrents

arkham knight has been fucking amazing so far. if it wasnt for the batmobile (which is still fine), this game would be a masterpiece 

i'm like 25% through the story and i'm already hooked. i'm now dedicating myself to the side quests. no other game puts such an emphasis on detail in my eyes, which is why i've loved the arkham games 

played a little with my younger brother and didn't feel close to masterpiece in the slightest
Dog, if you're sleeping in the same room every night, go buy a fan. Fuck trying to sleep when it's hot
it seems to me u are implying this game is not good dante 
Need to get my screen fixed on my phone before I can get this new one. The place that fixes screens said it would cost $165. Hahaha. What a joke. What idiot would pay that much money? That's why you get insurance on your phone
it seems to me u are implying this game is not good dante 
The game is probably great, I enjoyed Arkham Asylum and City immensely. I wouldn't know as I don't own it yet. I'm saying that the port runs like utter shit and has a laughable 30fps cap (that can be removed easily). WB has yet again fumbled a PC port just like they did with MKX a few months back and as they've done with both previous Arkham games.
Need to get my screen fixed on my phone before I can get this new one. The place that fixes screens said it would cost $165. Hahaha. What a joke. What idiot would pay that much money? That's why you get insurance on your phone
Why do you need to have your phone fixed to get a new phone?
bruh game is amazing on xbox one. fuck PC
c'mon now
nah
I have the edge plan. For you to use it, you need to return your old phone in but it can't be broken at all. It's stupid the phone companies go through a 3rd party company. Let me pay my $100 right here right now for a new phone so I can pick up my new one. Nope. Gotta go online and wait for them to ship the new one to you then you can get a new one. Making everything so difficult nowadays

I have an xbox one, don't have AK, don't really PC game, and I recognize how dumb this post is

i am going to respond to ur guys posts by calling you guys buttholes

PC gaming is LAME

LAME
ISO Motivation

Dear Batman: Arkham Knight PC owners,

We want to apologize to those of you who are experiencing performance issues with Batman: Arkham Knight on PC. We take these issues very seriously and have therefore decided to suspend future game sales of the PC version while we work to address these issues to satisfy our quality standards.  We greatly value our customers and know that while there are a significant amount of players who are enjoying the game on PC, we want to do whatever we can to make the experience better for PC players overall.

Thank you to those players who have already given valuable feedback. We are continuously monitoring all threads posted in the Official Batman: Arkham Knight Community and Steam forums, as well as any issues logged with our Customer Support (support.wbgames.com). If you purchased your copy of the game and are not satisfied with your experience, then we ask for your patience while these issues are resolved. If desired, you can request a refund at help.steampowered.com (Steam refund policies can be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds) or the retail location where you purchased the game. 

The Batman: Arkham fans have continually supported the franchise to its current height of success, and we want to thank you for your patience as we work to deliver an updated version of Batman: Arkham Knight on PC so you can all enjoy the final chapter of the Batman: Arkham series as it was meant to be played.

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support-for-PC/June-24-Update-on-PC-Version-of-Arkham-Knight/m-p/575332#U575332

Yeah, game is definitely a masterpiece.

:travis:

Just watching the darkest cloud pass over us. Tornado expected but nothing touched down yet..
Tie your belt to a skinny pipe, it worked in Twister.

I DONT CARE ABOUT PC

its a masterpiece on my Xbox 

PC gaming is fucking boring to me now.

Also, I'm getting tired for no real reason.

since no one goes to the halo part of the forum, where can I get a pack of halo clips to edit? I know there were some floating around on the old site but its down
just kill yourself and sleep forever

who remembers this

Going through my hard drives and finding everything btu what I need, gonna call it a night.

Zeus, no clue man, sorry.

Seconding Al, I have vey little interest in gaming anymore. There's stuff I have and want to play but then it launches, gets to the start menu and  I quit out.

If monster hunter came to PC though omfg RIP my social life. 5ever. Get with it Capcom, you licensed it to Tencent and then released it in Korea. You know the whole world wants it.

Wasn't scarecrow or someone giving out 50 clips to edit to? You should be able to just search for it on this site. Otherwise, the clips for the summer editing contest might still be uploaded if you can find the original threads.
Whatever happened to Burn? Don't think Leezy was ever very active on the site though.
What a funny time for me to have finally made my account(cant log into old account). What's up you bitches? Leezy made that poster. Thank you for posting it, I had lost it.
I've just about done nothing all day besides read stranger's travel stories
Welcome back. I think you can PM nvinclble and get your log in shit.

http://www.thehaloforum.com/forum/creators-platform/761-want-to-practice...

Check out this thread by Andrew. DL-link should still be up.

Got mosquito bites on my hands this morning

fukn lil basterds 

Birds nest fell out of a tree from the storm last night... along with 3 baby birds :(
Got an interview with the Crispin Porter + Bugasky  advertising agency. Pretty excited to fly out to colorado at the end of the month!