Pinned

What's on your mind?

I can't believe he choked that. That second shot was inside 5' and it wasn't close to the lip.

hes ranked 129th on the tour for putting under 6 feet. 

I guess we know why now. 

Too be fair a lot of putts weren't dropping for guys all week 

I found where platano's been 

1st episode of true detective was alright.

i'm liking colin pharell's character, and the bad guys seem pretty cool as in hard as fuck).  Seemed like there was way too much shit going on though, confusing to the viewer

i'd be surprised if it matched last season

i like the direction and the cinematography is just as good. i think the 1st episode threw a lot of people off because it was a lot of story telling, now that the 3 cops have convened at the end of the episode things should hopefully have a central plotline around Casper's death. 

i was also super dissapointed by Vaughn, I'm not sure what kind of tone his character is trying to set. I hope he gets some opportunities this season to blow us away. colin farrell already has with his character. 
I'm just glad they got the same team back for the intro.

Yeah intro was even doper than the last one

i agree with you on VV

If yesterday and Today are any meter, this is going to be a fucking terrible week.
just got home, need to shit
I did, in fact, shit everybody
i actually wasn't feeling the intro at all, song sounded off to me. actually would have preferred the bar song with Vince-Colin as the theme, set a perfect mood for the show. 

was playing the witcher and banged yennefer. the glitch that came after was hysterical to say the least 

http://xboxclips.com/DiaPeR+DoMMy/0229f782-f843-4727-9348-d82d8389ad28

My entire state is burning down, I can hardly see the sun it's so smokey. This shit is gay.

In twenty-one days and six hours, you will see Pluto like you've never seen it before.

http://www.seeplutonow.com/

It blows my mind all the math involved to get these satellite so close to the target objects during flyby missions. 
This South American climate is gonna take a while to get used to.

Hows the vacation in general going? 

hi everyone
shut up Ian fuck you
Anyone else hate the dentist? Hate getting my teeth work on
I think everyone hates the dentist
In the off chance anyone here has gotten their bloomberg certification, I was just wondering if it can be done from your home computer.
Gonna try and go to the dog park more. Girl that showed up today was fine

Having gone through five years of braces, I am indifferent to visiting the dentist

heck, to their mild surprise, I showed up alone to get all wisdom teeth removed and laughed as I tried (horribly) to ask for them as souvenirs when it was done. Even had to stop him on the third extraction to request a couple more shots from the needle as I was feeling him working down there
My parents never really took me often and weren't the kind of parents to make sure I brushed my teeth so my teeth got shitty, I stopped caring because of it and it's just been a cycle
Arkham Knight is capped at 30fps on PC and runs like shit lol. Can we please stop outsourcing these ports? Or better yet, make your PC version the main dev version as it requires the most optimization.

Hows the vacation in general going? 

It's nice to be in the town where my girlfriend was born, meet her grandparents, etc. Colombia might as well be a different planet. I could go on for days about it. My only real gripe is that while traveling across the country, most of the places we stay don't have any air circulation. I've yet to enter a house with air conditioning, and almost nobody uses fans (especially in the smaller towns) because nobody has any wealth, and the last thing they want to waste money on is a fan when they're used to the climate. I can handle the heat during the day, but growing up in NY, I've never gone a summer night without some type of fan around if I need it. Well, here....you fucking need it. At least I do. Losing a lot of sleep. The only suitable water for drinking is room temperature, and I'm not gonna rub ice on myself all night. Life would probably be different if I were near the capital, alas I'm far from it. I don't know what it is, but sweating while I sleep guarantees I have nightmares. Not to mention, the amount of insects that inhabit every house no matter how clean, make it so that I have a hard time keeping still. Always feel like something is on me. The worst are these little fucking fruit flies.

All that aside, it's a beautiful place. The people are incredibly kind for the most part, and I've been eating like a war hero who just got home. Oh, and being an American means that my money gets a sweet exchange rate. 10 bucks a day can get me enough food to feed an army. Hence, I find any excuse to buy ice cream.

I bet it's understandable. Damn that sounds exhausting in thinking anything might be crawling on you etc. For the most part sounds like your having a good time. Definitely take tons of cool pictures. 

Wow that sounds super torturous. I would wrap my head in a bandana and keep it watered, regardless of how stupid I would look.

How did you meet your g/f? I missed that part of the story

Whats up everybodyy!
I want to move to Portland
Portland seems like a cool place to me, I think i would move just about anywhere in the North West.
edit fuck myl ife
portland was cool ten yrs ago maybe. . . mass waves of human trash have since robbed it of the sense of place, and community and uniqueness that made it more than a city but a happening. 
#KeepPortlandWeird