Pinned

What's on your mind?

What a bitch.

:3

you guys go on reddit too much lol

its about 7am and ive been up all night and i just laughed so fucking hard at the last 2 comments on this youtube vid

the whole reddit thing is crazy. what's even is crazier is that our very own ManWithoutModem moderates a ridiculous amount of subreddits (some are saying as many as 350+) and is being pressured to shut all of them down (he has shut down a couple so far). very interesting considering the size of this whole ordeal and his particular position. 

True Detectives response: 

I stopped going to reddit a while ago after realizing how much everyone on their complains and how literally every single thing could always be better or more interesting for slimey redditors. Everyone just tries to make everything into the worst puns i've ever seen. so many people in real life would reference reddit too, they'd ask if i've heard about this big new thing or this crazy new law and then they wouldn't be able to elaborate any further because they'd only read the fucking titles.

i just got into reddit a few weeks ago and have posted maybe twice

it's been amazing for sports stuff and xbox stuff 

I like xxchromosomes, some good news in there sometimes. 

Ot: had a really awkward conversation about "alternative sexual lifestyles" being taught in school in reference to my son. I thought they were liberal and now I'm not so sure. I don't know if anyone has felt that way but I feel very confused, like my last 6yrs and perception of someone was all a lie? It's a weird feeling. 

Ot: had a really awkward conversation about "alternative sexual lifestyles" being taught in school in reference to my son. I thought they were liberal and now I'm not so sure. I don't know if anyone has felt that way but I feel very confused, like my last 6yrs and perception of someone was all a lie? It's a weird feeling. 

Can you a elaborate a little more on alternative sexual lifestyles? Like LBGT or BDSM? and they're being taught to your young son?

thas right the dog just nudged it open ; ~ )
is that you in hiding in the closet? been watching me jerking it?

Can you a elaborate a little more on alternative sexual lifestyles? Like LBGT or BDSM? and they're being taught to your young son?

she didn't really expand, but she hinted at LGBT. Maybe in health class? She said that funding had been stripped in a district because they approved teaching about alternative sexual lifestyles. When I responded with "wow that's crappy" she asked me would I want them teaching that to my son. I did a "uhh... What do you mean?" She said "to teach him about alternative sexual lifestyles. Would you want them to teach him that it's okay to be gay?" I was just confused by all of this and said "well I don't think it's going to influence anything" (since people assume that)

now im wanting to google it, she's the type of person that is always right and knows everything. What she was saying didn't seem 100% correct even though I know Texas can be shit.

im sure some teachers in texas will take to being told to teach homosexuality well. 

I don't the reddit at all @ Helix - Been banned 3 different times from r/cars and r/motorcycles; posting dyno sheets and racing videos (CIRCUIT/DRAG STRIP/AKA Legally Sanctioned Event). I guess we're just supposed to sit around all day and Circle Jerk about Pagani's and Model T's and then sit on our couch all day in full leathers while we look at our motorcycle through a telescope. /rantbutnotreallylol
You guys should check out /r/ worldnews, its like a mixture of the mensrights and coontown subs

pass, I stay far away from reddit

getting dragged to tumblr though because of graffiti artists, and hating myself(somehow more than I already do) for it.

edit: lol texas

Getting knee surgery is a pain. I didn't think the recovery process would be this brutal.
slept at my friends house, was awoken at 5am to his sister getting railed. i mean jeez, that dude was going AT IT. it was crazy and it woke me up and now im home 
For some reason I'm laughing really hard at that but the other half me is like that's gotta be awkward as shit waking up to. 

Sitting outside waiting on parade. 

Just looking at all these fucking people is an event in itself. 

slept at my friends house, was awoken at 5am to his sister getting railed. i mean jeez, that dude was going AT IT. it was crazy and it woke me up and now im home 

i woke up once to my dad fucking my step mom

my friend (who's sister it was) came up to talk to me around 5 am when this was all going on and i was like bruh we gotta go somewhere else lol

and yea sky thats worse 

Another 100F day and 500eu later we got an a/c unit. So much relief and now he's a "believer".

otherwise embracing Dutch food/culture/language. I've tried more foreign things this week than I have in my life. I'm picking up on the language and starting to understand conversations/tv.  Also rode on the back of boyfriends bicycle (the rack area sideways) today.... It looks nice in theory but felt dangerous as fuck. 

Lmaooo I have a similar story

One time when I was sleeping, I had to share rooms with my brother for like 2 weeks and at the time he had a gf. Well I woke up at like 3 in the morning with them fucking like 8 feet away from me. I yelled out "oh hell fucking no" left the room, went to my car, sat there for like 30 minutes and just smoked away what just happened lmao

Anyone doing anything special tonight? A few friends and I are gonna take acid and/or shrooms, sit on rooftops and watch the fireworks show over the water. Gonna be hella sick

I'm just studying tonight :/ Going to go see fireworks tomorrow, today last year was when I got into a car accident so just avoid a repeat this year. My girlfriend's parents are out of town this weekend though so we have the house to ourselves and I slept over last night devil Other then that not doing much.

Have fun Xyox lol

I wish we had more emoticons, and when I used the one It made a weird space between my sentences which I can't fix

I'm missing out this year. I got mcdonalds, crossed paths with an American wearing US flag pants (me wearing a Texas shirt) and shared a moment, and then saw 4 puny fireworks go off in the neighborhood. Maybe it's the pants guy. I really want a fireworks show now!

Anyone doing anything special tonight? A few friends and I are gonna take acid and/or shrooms, sit on rooftops and watch the fireworks show over the water. Gonna be hella sick

Nope, just bought a few grams to myself and just going to watch fireworks in my backyard. My neighbors behind us always have badass fireworks every 4th of july 

My house backs up to the county's fairgrounds so I just walk out back to see the fireworks show
shitty
OH SHIIIIIT veryhype
shit yea, guarantees at least some Gotenks screen time.

Leaving for Colorado in the morning. Will be like 14 hour drive. What are some shows I should pu on my iPad?

ill be driving most of the way but still want a backup plan.