Pinned

What's on your mind?

yea stiffen that shit-smelling lip there bc the trend is that's probly gonna happen more and more  often until we reach a truly silent spring and find that there  are never any birds flying around 
I bet you were a blast to talk to in school.

http://www.thehaloforum.com/forum/creators-platform/761-want-to-practice...

Check out this thread by Andrew. DL-link should still be up.

its not :(

Possibly some more work this fall kewl
I'm sure he will be happy if you took on his clips. PM him or bump the thread.

The Sony gold wireless headset feels great. only one I've tried so far that's big enough to fit over my ears. 

even more fun to talk to outside of school
I doubt it, you're not even fun to talk to on the internet :0
before this place keels over I wanna add some of u guys on FB. 
Facebook told me already like 50 times brah. You dont need to
Figured, just assumed someone would comment about it but nobody has.

its appalling that it took this fucking long

or that its even a thing.

dunno why al but i always thought you would be the anti gay marriage type
grats US, honestly didnt think it'd happen on a national level this quick from how it was looking only a year or two ago.

can someone fill me in on why its that big of a deal and why it took so long to reach this point? to me it seems like a pointless political topic just to keep the bipartisan system alive and the mindless voters think theyre making a "change" by voting for one or the other. but ive seen some smart people saying how proud they are etc, so is there actually going to be that much of a change..? 

like do 2 guys sign a prenup? am confuse

yeah I never got why it was a huge issue either but I asked the same question 4 years ago and was lambasted for doing so

Gz tho m80's, now everyone gets to be as equally miserable together as the next couple (my "grim" marriage joke)

dunno why al but i always thought you would be the anti gay marriage type

Honestly, yes I think two dudes kissing and fucking is gross as all hell. However, I can't even begin to give a shit if they get married or not. It 100% means nothing to me.

Its a big deal just on principle but on top of that in most countries there are benefits to being married like visiting rights in hospital and tax breaks. Its seeing a gay and hetero partnership as equal is pretty much what this symbolizes, political actors may use issues in ways but that doesnt strip the issue of their relevance in people's lives.  Being that it was made a nationwide law skips a lot of mudslinging and fucked up statements in the supposed chambers of high moral code/judicial halls of the more backwards states. The whole thing was a joke and stain on the US and significantly impacted how people in countries like my own perceived it as far as the overbearing influence of Christian conservatism goes on a political level.

It gives a sign to the international community, where the US is seen as a front runner in most cultural trends but was lagging on this issue on the judicial level. Look at countries like France and the response there, there's still places well within the western sphere where shit is fucked up for the gay population and messages as strong as this do make a difference. Imagine if the US legalizes weed right now and what that would do for international acceptance of such drug policies, this is somewhat similar but a bit less groundbreaking as a significant part of the international community is already much farther on this issue.

not like I looked into this much as we've had same sex marriage since 2001 so it isn't an issue here.

before this place keels over I wanna add some of u guys on FB. 
you gonna ask for my digits anytime soon or what slut
I haven't used facebook in 3or 4 years
if u got allison, u got me.

what the fuck  allison been doing that she cant stop by once in a while

fukn slut

Your not missing anything special. Continue to strongly stay abstinence from it. 
certainly not missing anyone who can english
I'd love to grow out these pubes but they just ain't the pretty type
Well that was a nice over time shift. Nearly $350 for 10 hrs of work and less than an hour and a half of driving before I started work

what the fuck  allison been doing that she cant stop by once in a while

fukn slut

:wave:   ;)

Spent 9wks in New York (far too long) and now I'm back in the Netherlands. Got to fly over in business first class and it was fucking awesome. Now just enjoying the Dutch summer/culture for two months. Totally different from winter and finally have a Dutch number.  I'm fairly active on Facebook though. 

Mother of the year.

Mother of the year.

not sure if snarky, but he's with his father for the summer. Typical custody agreement. And he's having a blast since he only sees him 2 days every month during the school year and finally getting the father/son time that he needs. Everyone has been supportive in my life thus far because I've busted my ass raising him since I was 19 and giving up everything and turning down opportunities to act my age. I would say this experience is a positive for the both of us and neither are suffering. In case it is snarky, tl;dr you don't know our lives.

i go back to school in the fall, no traveling until break times and I'm considering taking him with me for winter break if everything aligns right. This experience of not having him with me is harder on me than it is him. He's not seeing it as I'm not there... He will see it as an awesome summer with his dad, grandparents, and cousins that he rarely gets to visit with.

Mother of the year.

not sure if snarky,

It was.

allison don't you work? how are you able to take such long vacations?

allison don't you work? how are you able to take such long vacations?

i work on campus and only during the school year. My boyfriend pays for just about everything (or his company does).

wow u r a slut