Pinned

What's on your mind?

Yo dawgs who wants a Gears beta code, I have one extra.
Oh my god. That's adorable. 
hmu dante
How long is this beta out? I want to play it more but I also don't want to stop playing elder scrolls

i downloaded the beta from the code they gave me, but for some reason it says i am not authorized to play it

anyone know why?

probably cause faggit?
they should send 2 codes. 1 to download the actual game and one to register that you can actually play
What a needlessly convoluted system, this isn't a legit like signed NDA beta. Stupid. Looks like Sky and I won't be playing.
Yeah I already put the code in, fucked mate
I have two Gears codes if anyone wants them please PM me.
Hopefully you mean two pairs of codes. Otherwise, no, you only have one.
shit. where do i put in the second code 
Same place, just redeem it.

4 messages, 4 codes, but yeah, 2 sets of codes

oh my that is gay. thank god i didn't give that secodn code to my friend 

4 messages, 4 codes, but yeah, 2 sets of codes

You should send the dl one to Sky and the access one to me.

:3

Done <3

i'm having so much fun on this GoW beta, like damn i'm still good and haven't played in 4 years

i forgot about the rush you have when you have the sniper. damn, im definitely buying this game 

i mean damn i've only plaeyd two games and i've had the most points in both of them

no better feeling than taking heads with that sniper man

keep it bro I got my hands on one

I gotta get used to it. Need to change my sensitivity or something. But replaying this game brings back memories. Getting 10k kills in ranked matches... good times
Only 10 kills? Fucking scrub 
Well, some kid from my town went on a shooting spree in Charleston last night. Thats new.
Al can't read

I gotta get used to it. Need to change my sensitivity or something. But replaying this game brings back memories. Getting 10k kills in ranked matches... good times

Sensitivity? 30 30 30

Leaving on Saturday to visit Colombia for a month. Going to the town where my girlfriend was born, and then traveling all around the country. Can't wait for the tropics. Taking a GoPro with me. Looking forward to beaches, my girl romping around in a bikini, and all the beer a man could ever want. I needed a vacation.
Update on time in hospital: Ended up having surgery to drain the fluid around the heart so they did that last night. They drained about 800ml and they sent me back to my ward with the tube still in me and that drained a lot more throughout the night. I'm good to go home in a few days as they're taking out the tube today. Here's the bag with the fluid Imgur

@Smuttny, that's awesome my man. That sounds fantastic, have fun. 

@Gunman glad to hear you're okay. 

I could use some quick advice. Getting glasses for the first time in life. Thoughts between these two frames? Either/Neither? (Forgive my lack of enthuse in pics.) 

i.imgur.com/WTWgEQW.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/YYsunN9.jpg?2

Id say the first one, but both fit pretty well

damn @Gunman, all the best!

Thanks slate. I am leaning towards those as well I think. 

1st one. Shell out the dough for the best lenses too. I've been wearing glasses since the second grade, cheap lenses are ass.

@stobs

​just as the fellas have said. at quick glance they are extremely similar, but how the first pair's arms and bridge come up slightly higher and slightly slimmer gives a more refined look.

also, what sky said on lenses

had to change frames twice within two years. glasses shopping is dreadful

also, what if @mstkeyes came to montreal and didnt hit me up for sum fuk
Thatd just be cold
I'd post a lot more if I didn't get logged out at random intervals, usually after closing the browser or an arbitrary amount of time has passed. I imagine I'm not alone in this?