Pinned

What's on your mind?

welp can't figure out how to make a thread.

anybody playing Overwatch? Beta is open till Sunday (I think) and I absolutely love this game, completely different than any other PvP FPS I've ever played.

playing on ps4. Been having a blast with widow maker. Def buy but not sure if day 1. 

played like 7 hours of Overwatch tonight, damn what a fun game. Junkrat is wicked fun to play. Just went 30-8 with him with like several 3 bangs with the Rip-Tire
Yup, not sure if this is a day 1 purchase but having an absolute blast with the game. Been playing a lot of Widowmaker & Mei and been doing fairly well. Love the random character mode as well.

I bought some bath bombs for my mom/me from Lush since all the girls are ~~~omg lush is the best thing everrrr~~

fucking liars, it was pretty but my nose. :( my poor nose. 

I thought bath and body works stores were smelly but Lush smelled so fragranty that you could smell it 20ft before approaching the closes front door. I had it stored in my trunk and you could smell it in my car for days, it even overpowered an air wick freshener from another room.

Now I feel like I need to scrub my skin with Lysol to get this smell off my damn body. Never again, and I have glitter on my vagina and butt hole.

I have glitter on my vagina and butt hole.

pics or it didn't happen

Now how exactly would you know about glitter in your butt hole?  Did someone see it there?

I peed and wiped and saw massive glitter. Then long story short on my investigation it came off onto my hand.

i ended up taking three showers last night to get it off and scrubbed with three different body washes/soap. Still finding glitter when I pee.

don't believe u
PlayStation Vue is worth the price 
u said the same thing about the wii verse or w/e, u fucking idiot 
Not sure what that is but happy 4 u b
Why kid ourselves, people have nothing to say to one another, they all talk about their own troubles and nothing else. Each man for himself, the earth for us all. They try to unload their unhappiness on someone else when making love, they do their damnedest, but it doesn't work, they keep it all, and then they start all over again, trying to find a place for it. "You're pretty, Mademoiselle," they say. And life takes hold of them again until the next time, and then they try the same little gimmick. "You're very pretty, Mademoiselle..."

And in between they boast that they've succeeded in getting rid of their unhappiness, but everyone knows it's not true and they've simply kept it all to themselves. Since at the little game you get uglier and more repulsive as you grow older, you can't hope to hide your unhappiness, your bankruptcy, any longer. In the end your features are marked with that hideous grimace that takes twenty, thirty years or more to climb from your belly to your face. That's all a man is good for, that and no more, a grimace that he takes a whole lifetime to compose. The grimace a man would need to express his true soul without losing any of it is so heavy and complicated that he doesn't always succeed in completing it.
I agree 100%
Anyone here ever take Jiujitsu classes and can tell me about it? There are a few Gracie schools in my city not too far from me and I've been interested in starting classes but don't really know what to expect. I feel like I can get a lot out of it just from some of the things I've heard about it.
lmao
My last project is killing me and it's 35% of my grade. It's a 13pg linguistic analysis based off of a transcript we made with the student we tutored learning English as a second language this semester. Usually I'm good at bullshitting but trying to find 5 concepts from a 5yr old refugee that hardly produced any English is difficult as fuck. The book is all aimed at Spanish to English differences and my kid speaks Burmese-- typical no help. 
send a nude pic about it
hey pm - I bet you look lovely today.
thanks dawnie, bet you do too
Take the class. Why not?
PM, what's that excerpt?
That would have been a better approach. I finally finished the damn thing and consumed way too much caffeine. 21 pages in total, I feel like burning my book and spitting on the front of my paper. I have to upload it electronically AND print the fucker and turn it in physically, asshole.
pretend I made a really funny and snappy one right here about how you're earning an F with me, but you could earn a D if you apply yourself

pretend I made a really funny and snappy one right here about how you're earning an F with me, but you could earn a D if you apply yourself

totally not against that. Come teach at UT, pls. :D

Y'all schooling niggas got it rough. Sweating about final exams and I'm just over here irritated have to clean this telephone wire out...sometime  

http://i.imgur.com/kRLMkRU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/llw8jJM.jpg

in a general lesson at my gym, we tend to do an hour and a half of drills, 30 minutes of judo for bjj,  and then 30 minutes of rolling at the end of every class. 

the drills will involve watching the instructor, partnering up and practicing the drills, watching the instructor and so on. 

you'll know nothing when you turn up to your first lesson, so it'll be a humbling experience. at the end of my first session, i got repeatedly submitted by a 14 year old who had been doing bjj for 2 years. take your time, apply yourself and always be humble to more experienced people in the class and be willing to learn as much as you can from them -even someone who's been doing it for a month will have a lot of constructive advice for you. it's very intimate, so it'll be awkward for you but routine for everyone else. 

obviously i'd recommend it. it's really addictive, and every time i think someone is proficient, someone else comes a long and makes them look like a beginner. feel free to shoot me some questions if you wanna know anything specific. 

of course you guys pay a portion of your wages to take jiu jitsu classes. that's great.
go on

totally not against that. Come teach at UT, pls. :D

hard pass.

;>

so there's these teenagers that like to hop the fence and fuck with the bamboo in front of my house. today they ding dong ditched. I remember doing shit like this but now I'm on the other side and I wanna ruin these kids lives. 

Well you know what you have to do... bxr, quad shot, double kill.
nvm
mvn
Greek yogurt tastes like shit