Pinned

What's on your mind?

You shut your whore mouth,

Greek yogurt tastes like shit 

Al stands for Al Qaeda confirmed.

Hable stands for fuck boi 

Chobani is garbage yogurt and I agree that it tastes like shit. Most other brands are also fucking terrible, but Chobani is especially odious. Straight up, if you buy that brand or even like it, you are a bad person imo.

Try Fage and get back @ me.

Fage is god tier. The blood orange one gets me so randy.

How are all you fucks doing? 

Yeah that one is the top dog in this house.

Been cheatin' w/skyr tho.

fage yogurt? i hate u guys so much

Chobani is garbage yogurt and I agree that it tastes like shit. Most other brands are also fucking terrible, but Chobani is especially odious. Straight up, if you buy that brand or even like it, you are a bad person imo.

Try Fage and get back @ me.

I like Chobani.  My favorite.  

hey souljah fuck your own mouth

I would if I could, my dick isn't quite that long.  

are any of you keeping up with what's been going on in brazil and venezuela lately?

are any of you keeping up with what's been going on in brazil and venezuela lately?

They still playing football?

Shit man, I can't even keep up with the Kardashians, not alone another country.

I would if I could, my dick isn't quite that long.  

sux 2 suck

I was actually prompted last week to look into it and will be doing so. What are your thoughts?

It's been like awhile since I've posted here. Anyways, been landing clips for an upcoming montage and I've been really stoked for it's release.  I guess I'll be posting a bit more often now.  Missed this site. 

I can't remember if I told you guys this, but I'll be living in Pittsburgh and attending Pitt for the next two years to get my master's degree. Any of y'all around here?
i'll write something more serious up when i get the time, desa. but if you haven't looked into our history of meddling with democratic nations in latin america, now is the time. guatemala 1954 (arbenz), venezuela a decade ago (chavez), honduras under clinton's reign as sec of state in 2009 (zelaya), to name a few instances. there is a decent documentary about the coup of chavez's government called "the revolution will not be televised", i'm sure you have heard of it. it's worth the watch today.

I can't remember if I told you guys this, but I'll be living in Pittsburgh and attending Pitt for the next two years to get my master's degree. Any of y'all around here?

no thank god

I'm applying for their grad program this summer. They're not my top choice cuz I wanna stay local, but their grad programs are all very good
what program?
Their DPT program, hby? 

what program?

their grad program. Said it like 3 times you dumb shit lizard 

MPH

And Al, what program?

It's the program involving corn, probably. 

It's the program involving corn, probably. 

I thought you died breh.

Nah, bruh. Still alive. Just fell off of this place for a bit due to how dead it was.. seems like it's even worse now.  I pinned H2F back to my browser, so I'll try to frequent more .

MPH

And Al, what program?

the grad program

whos all gonna be on overwatch tonight? add "nickel" if you wanna play!

subliminal,

is it a miracle in a justifiable kill or is one just still a criminal?

shutup with that shit
pussy

https://www.twitch.tv/kblockerhalo

Charging controllers. Will be back on soon.

I'm going to Mexico in 9 days and I'm still a lard.

life's rough

Drink the water and you'll shit all the fat