Pinned

What's on your mind?

I was more or less viewing it as a control thing. My ED was based on not feeling in control of my life and it was one way I did have control over something. Similarly with not having access to a license/car and not having the control there either. That shit sucks.
ok keep me updated on ur boobs and but
KOBE!

getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning lol I'll be on Xbox for the rest of the week

You're going to eat painkillers like candy. It doesn't always hurt, but that numb/sleeping feeling in the jaw is so... annoying

its finally starting to warm up thank the lord

Boobs are on indefinite hold if I don't do fat transfer (and fat transfer you lose cup size within the first year). :( I was told to wait until I'm done having children, I don't know what the point of waiting until I'm in my 40s to get awesome boobs for when they're supposed to be shittier at 40s with multiple kids.

Booty is still a possibility, and not out of the realm of affordability, but boyfriend more or less thinks I'm delusional and everything will be magically fixed with more exercise/training. So I'm giving that a year I guess and see what happens. The idea of just sucking fat off my hips or lower belly is more appeasing than trying to burn it off and hope my ass goes back to how it was. 

:|

containing Pokémon from the first and maybe second generation.

i'll suck the fat off ur lower belly
waddu waaddduppp
I thought this was a halo forum
This is COT
true I'm just super moody tonight
Get wrecked faggit 
lol
what happened to Platano?
y r u guys still here

Long time no talk, fam... guess it's just because I fell off this place hard in the last year or so after the new site came out for various reasons.

But I have a questions, does Empty still post here? If not, anyone have a link to his YouTube / Vimeo channel? One of my friends is starting to get into editing as a hobby, and Empty was the first person to come to mind to show him some dope videos he made.

Sorry for the duplicate post, I just can't seem to find the delete button anymore lol

does it really surprise anyone that jake didn't have the foresight to include a delete button
He posts from time to time, not that often. I'm subscribed to his youtube account and beat off to his videos on the reg
Hook a nigga up with a link to his channel?
whatup Buk? Empty was cool too. miss all of y'all posts in the drug threads. :/
I ship off to Navy boot camp tomorrow, hopefully I'll get picked up for the Spartan program
what's your MOS? I leave for fort benning in the fall. 
@Buk dogggggg
We have rates instead of MOSs for whatever reason, but ill be SECF. It's a toss up between 3 submarine jobs so I could be the guy that shoots the missiles, maintains sonar equipment, or fixes other navigation stuff. After boot ill be in Groton CT for sub school for a while.
I want to play some Red Dead Redemption goddamnit

Anyone want to "run" Halo 3?

GT: inxy

can anyone recommend a good greek mythology book? preferably one that covers everything or nearly everything?

might take you up on that in a week or so. I have ~$260 USD in gamestop credit I need to do something with, haha. Trying to play it loose and see what $ony and M$ are going to do in regards to a console refresh; Maybe put that on one, then sell it and break even, idk.

what's your MOS? I leave for fort benning in the fall. 

w0rd? Watchu tryna do? I rated with Commo crap just because I had it down before I joined and then branched way out from there(Field Ops etc).

Edit v idk like 20 :

Late; Sorry to hear about your dog Slate.  Thanks for sharing the video with us : )

Smuttny, not a fucking fun ride at all. I bid you good fortune and hope they don't dick you around as much as they did me.

Speaking of, cleared up a few issues but I'm still far off from where I want to be. Tired of this crap etc etc.

Are you looking for just a fiction novel or an actual textbook/translated stuff? For the former, I actually really enjoyed reading Percy Jackson (especially the second series). If it's the latter, The Anthology of Classical Myth is a pretty good collection of myths. From what I remember, it covers most of the important/popular authors like Homer, Ovid, Hesiod, Aeschylus, Apollodorus, etc.
Trying to find someone to sell me a gun so i can kill myself, fuck UK gun laws, pretty pathetic that my only outlet is this site, lel