Pinned

What's on your mind?

make another video marksman

why did bitplague take down his thunder shots parody video lol : /

hi guys

@ohem  classic love

Haven't even had my 55in TV a year and it already feels too small. First world problems
How many Halo games are there gonna be

Haven't even had my 55in TV a year and it already feels too small. First world problems

Ive had my UN55D8000 for 3-4 years now. Even tho only 1080p can't imaging getting rid of it. Picture is still so goddamn gorgeous. Will wait to upgrade when 4k is more universal.

staring in my vanity 'til I see Sean Hannity with a perm, snorting hitler's ashes from an urn

i didn't take my pills today, cus they don't let me feel this way

It's up against the wall, nearly any TV looks small with a big wall behind it. I'll wait, no biggie
kill urself
Went up to my friends campus and I smoked weed for the first time. Both times I did it everything just became realllllyyyyy funny lol, I had a good time. But the second time I did it I had a moment where I forgot what I looked like and I had to look for a picture of my self lol.
The smoke in my room is so thick i can't even see the walls this is better than a fog machine

Ian is still around!

how are you, buddy?

good <3

Meh I'm bored.

Dropped my 60in 3D LG Smartv. Cracked screen. Left it on the floor.  

I can honestly say that since I've heard this song a few years ago literally almost every time I shit, I'm singing this in my head... like rite now 

how do you drop a tv i don't even

also why were you holding a tv

i was high when I was moving and these girls kept bugging me to hurry up. dropped it, said fuck it and got the rest of my stuff. I was going to replace it but Im better off just buying a new one on my next move
Q of the day: why do mouthbreathers anger us?

what a stupid Q

ideas of hygiene, boundaries (purity-filth; us-them) and transgression; reactionary, properly acculturated breath-(and-whole-body-) controllers fear that transgression, want to make mouthbreather control his/her musculature like they've learned to and come to want to control their own

Is there a drugs thread on here and If not can someone make one or can we just talk about drugs. I love ketamine and lsd

Is there a drugs thread on here and If not can someone make one or can we just talk about drugs. I love ketamine and lsd

there is but you have to be a regular to view it

but you need jesus, drugs are bad. you shouldn't do them. seek help

Any fans of Wet Hot American Summer here? I covered the song Champagne Eyes (from Andy's audition for the camp musical) and figured I'd share. If you haven't seen the series, watch the fifth video down before listening to my version. Also please for the love of god use headphones or good speakers because it sounds like shit without them.

Here.

SeaVomit got banned? 
thank the lord we get a month without that psycho
Tearing out a kitchen floor is so much work. Good thing is I should have it done tomorrow
is this place really going to hate on a new member/entertainment like seavomit? yes he should be banned if he posts things against the rules but i fully encourage some new blood shaking this boring ass place up.

is this place really going to hate on a new member/entertainment like seavomit? yes he should be banned if he posts things against the rules but i fully encourage some new blood shaking this boring ass place up.

I'm not sure if anyone is "hating" on him (possibly, idk). The deal with him though is that he's not a newcomer to online forums, and he's publicly posted that he is typically banned from all the forums he joins. It's clear that he's looking for both an audience and a place to allow him to act/post obscene and borderline obscene content. I've made it clear to him that he wont get a second chance after his 2 week ban, which I reduced from a month after he assured me that he wont be posting any more questionable content.

So at least from my perspective there's no hate, but there's no sympathy either.

Does anyone else keep getting logged out? I have to log in multiple times a day. I hit the little check box but It still auto logs out. Started like a week ago.
I cant log in on anything but my phone, fix please!
I've had login trouble this week as well, but didn't have to sign in manually the two times I've visited today
Really sorry about that. I've been working on the site quite a bit lately, it's possible that I goofed something up in the settings. How long have you been noticing that Sky? I just made some changes that I'm hoping will address this for you guys. Let me know in a few days if you're still experiencing this issue.
Whatever you just did, fixed my problem
Ok, here's to hoping that fixed the issue...

vomit banned? that sentence was to be spoken sooner rather than later. Add it to the list of forums that are just too lukewarm they can't get with you

Was it for the split dick pic or the ashtray vagina?

that shit was so edgy dude I mean we were all impressed
don't forget the oblique mousetraps, desa
don't recall dog