Pinned

What's on your mind?

oh hey settling down well there in your new endroit?
y
PM why are you always acting like an asshole man?  Like is it really necessary?  
we've got fucking zyphexes as spokesmen for our defense administration telling us to look at the science and that they can't produce negative evidence of Ur. poisoning 
edge
Man I wish something would happen around here to spark a bit of life. I remember even when the old site was so quiet every few months some huge controversy would start shit up again.
some song that i can't remember what it is though
That's funny, I don't miss Shunt at all. The forum is only exciting when something dramatic happens. Someone pretends to die, someone hooks up with another person on the forum, forum changes leaders and runs a cult, etc. Quick, someone play dead.
i did.. no one noticed so I came back.
ladies

you bastard. there's always a new GTST for sale at the import dealer near me. they go for around 9-11k and under 50k miles. I'd like a GTR but they go for 19-22k. They don't finance at the dealership so you basically have to pay in full. I'll own a GTST in a few years, guaranteed. 

i sry bb <3333 In all other aspects I'm lame as fuck so this(Cars/modding) is all I have to aspire for/talk about haha.

The import + Skyline/Supra/etc tax are super real honestly so prices are going to be all over the place. Don't be afraid to travel for a decent deal I'll say.

GTST's IMO aren't worth it until R33's become legal without all the NTHSA + EPA crap adding on to the process - Unless someone went through the trouble of getting one(R32) here and pulling the RB20 for an RB25/26 but you can count on them not wanting anything less than 13K, and that's even for the auto cars.

Each their own though. For myself, people keep snagging up the GTI-R's so my tastes have gone elsewhere. I'm playing the loooong waiting game for Stagea's to get legal, maybe by then I'll be caught up with all my other crap, lol.

@NV1 - that one thing is still happening but nail on the head, pretty sure it's a caching/cookie issue

I was down to my last tortilla and it was too small for the amount of carne asada i made so i just made a massive taco lol

http://www.pcgamer.com/star-wars-battlefront-season-pass-priced-at-50/

EA just ensured that this game is a no-go for me.

People should probably realize you can just download games and maps now for free, if you sell things for cheaper people would be more inclined to support your game. Go fuck yourselves EA you are cancer to the gaming community. We need more companies like Valve around.

About to order some new kitchen cabinets tomorrow. Can't wait until this kitchen is done
U into cooking?
No.. like having nice things
But not nice food?
Hello 

how the fuck do we read the messages on here

nvm got it

That's funny, I don't miss Shunt at all. The forum is only exciting when something dramatic happens. Someone pretends to die, someone hooks up with another person on the forum, forum changes leaders and runs a cult, etc. Quick, someone play dead.

does pistol post/ is he alive / what lie is he living now/ did he get rich and retire like he said he was always going to? 

edit

Member for

6 years 9 months

ayyyyyyy

I tried hanging out with him a couple of times here in Denver, but we were never able meet up.

This is what i like to call my man bowl, fuck a rice bowl. 2 pounds of carne asada, 3 eggs, 1 fish cooked with katsu batter, rice, and some salsa and other sauces.

I tried hanging out with him a couple of times here in Denver, but we were never able meet up.

thats probably because he was lying. 

Ehh I saw he made a post recently in the car thread. Didn't open the thread though, but at least we know he's alive as of last week.

does pistol post/ is he alive / what lie is he living now/ did he get rich and retire like he said he was always going to? 

thats probably because he was lying. 

Idk, maybe.
who's still around?
ive been, Waitsing, for you

holy desa baby, how you been?

laughed hard at that snap of the picture I photoshopped for you. It was forever ago but still, lol

What da fuck I totally typed words in my post earlier and it's just blank. Whateva.

hieeee ole

Ian is still around!

how are you, buddy?

hi

"hei" heter det.

;-)