Pinned

What's on your mind?

A commercial I created was played on a national cable channel Palladia tonight.  Was really cool to see. I'm still working at my job, but as a higher pay contractor still and for the last few weeks I've basically gone in tuesday until friday and gotten paid much more than normal. And I have work outside of the office to do which adds up.

Though I'm exhausted with the work involved recently.

Dude awesome. I love Palladia. What was the commercial?

Bought a couple space heaters to hopefully save money by not turning the furnace on
Pretty sure those would be more expensive to use because of the wattage or whatever it takes to run them.
Yeah.. no. Having a couple on rather than heating up a whole house?

A commercial I created was played on a national cable channel Palladia tonight.  Was really cool to see. I'm still working at my job, but as a higher pay contractor still and for the last few weeks I've basically gone in tuesday until friday and gotten paid much more than normal. And I have work outside of the office to do which adds up.

The commercial was for the BD/CD, DVD/CD pack of the concert that my label was showing on the channel. I work for Joe Bonamassa, a blues artist.

The commercial was for the BD/CD, DVD/CD pack of the concert that my label was showing on the channel. I work for Joe Bonamassa, a blues artist.

Dude, my dad fucking loves Joe Bonamassa haha. Good for you man that's awesome.

heya dawn e

Damn son.

Meh today is just a rainy moody day of a Monday. 
Went to court today and the driving gods showed me mercy, 61 in a 40 reckless driving. Was expecting at least a $250 fine.  The judge told me that "that was quite fast for the speed limit." All I have to do is pay court cost which is $72 and go to driving school. Lucky as fuck. 

When people on xbox ask me why i never use my mic...

Just got hired as an actuarial assistant. Life set. hyphy
Congrats fratello!

Went to court today and the driving gods showed me mercy, 61 in a 40 reckless driving. Was expecting at least a $250 fine.  The judge told me that "that was quite fast for the speed limit." All I have to do is pay court cost which is $72 and go to driving school. Lucky as fuck. 

Isn't driving school going to cost more than that?

it's like $60 for driving school. Just an 8 hour Saturday and it's done. 
I think using them for one room, maybe 2 might work. But a furnace wouldn't be much more expensive and you heat your whole house. You'd probably have to do it for a few winters just to even break even on the space heaters to begin with. 
Working an over the phone sales job has really turned me into a racist, judgemental asshole.

250 flat vs. 130 something + 8 hrs of ur saturday ?

u got fucked lil gy

I'm so high that I couldn't breath for a second cus I was philosophizing In my head about existence and it made me forget that I also exist
I was trying to go to traffic school and it was like $100 but only like 4 hours. Thing was that my schedule was all over so I could only schedule for Saturdays which sucks and it was an hour away cause it was around where I originally got the ticket. I paid the $100, never went so I ended up getting it against me. Also.. I would've paid the 250 and not spent 8 hrs listening to something that's pointless. I drive over 1500 miles a week.. Pretty sure I know my way around a road

250 flat vs. 130 something + 8 hrs of ur saturday ?

u got fucked lil gy

i drive ambulances faggot i can't have that charge on my record. if I would have plead guilty my insurance would have gone up too.

why is it when the forum finally loses a retard we get a new one? every time SeaVomit posts I want to die and this week was my first time back here in like 6 months.

on another note, I started eating/drinking Chinese Linghzi and it is so gross I don't understand why I do these things to myself.

Holy shit this Star Wars Battlefront game takes forever to DL. Wish I could get decent internet where I live :(

Why is it that on every forum there's those few people with massive dicks up their ass that gotta act like the forum is a bible class and when anyone tries to have a little fun they gotta shit on it with their ugly lookin ass personality. 

Like seriously whats what's wrong baby why u so upset, you haven't gotten a good dick lately? come over here I'll show u a good time honey

sry bb you aren't my forum type.
No sé lo que ha dicho lo siento, pero tu aliento huele

I AM HIGH TOO LMFAOOOO
Yeah honestly Platano was way better

@Sky got tired of chicks running around on me so got some mail order brides.

the rest of this car looks like crap. Interior is straight so I can focus on the rest now.

other pics still coming but wanted to give you that just to satiate the request for a lil bit.

Dealing with too much BS, trying to get away but other BS pops up. fuck life, Constantly unmotivated, no determination etc etc etc.

at least platano was a genuine retard. This seavomit faggit is just trying way too hard