Pinned

What's on your mind?

Agreed.

That's it, Hate Me! Hate Me for no reason, Insult me LOL Forum Nerds UNITE! Waste all that energy hating me, I fucking love it bby.

I swear like wtf is it with people like you guys on a forum, ya'll mothafuckas must be so depressed like fuckn shit homies lighten up, have a laugh or just fuckn ignore me lol like im not even asking for a response, im just tryin to havin some fun and spread good vibes lol like shit if u tryin to start aruments on the internet im better than that homie keep your cancer to yourself 

Ay whats good!!!! xD i just made some fire carna asada burritos 

@Sky got tired of chicks running around on me so got some mail order brides.

the rest of this car looks like crap. Interior is straight so I can focus on the rest now.

other pics still coming but wanted to give you that just to satiate the request for a lil bit.

Dealing with too much BS, trying to get away but other BS pops up. fuck life, Constantly unmotivated, no determination etc etc etc.

you bastard. there's always a new GTST for sale at the import dealer near me. they go for around 9-11k and under 50k miles. I'd like a GTR but they go for 19-22k. They don't finance at the dealership so you basically have to pay in full. I'll own a GTST in a few years, guaranteed. 

Let's be honest here, if it takes energy to type a sentence, you're way too fucking fat. Also, tuve bastante mi aliento huele que mi trasero

When people on xbox ask me why i never use my mic...

I don't know you, but I like this post,

Haha yeah I love this
I dont fuck with noobody 
#BringBackPlatano

howview heathens still not seen this

All the street/stop lights and stores are out in my city and its really fuckn cool

so why does liking sports make me gay but caring about some dumbass celebrities' kid is considered normal

?

more bullshit, I think I've developed autism or something because it's becoming increasingly hard to carry on simple conversations, or maybe people just need to talk about shit that actually matters

i dunno.

bye

my reply to sky got eaten and i';m too tired to do it again sorry bro i'll get you in a few hours, pissed and on the verge of passing out and idk i just keep rambling ajmnkldsad

Not liking sports makes you gay lol. 
I admire her not give a fuck attitude but u dont gotta fuck up the city and everyones elses shit too lol go kill yo self by yo self 

Here's an article about it:

http://www.gastongazette.com/article/20151008/NEWS/151008984

Apparently when the cop confronted her she said her name was Faith, Hope and Love. So she's either brainwashed to the point of no return from religion, or just fucking crazy. Either way, why does she have a car if she's THAT crazy?

hey PM. I need some support. I'm not sure about the chick I'm with. The girl in my general chem is 18 and so good. She also is into me. But I love Hannah. Whats the play?

thats kvothe in my profile btw.

Just had some birthday coitus. Felt good mayne. 

whaaaaat. joyeux anniversaire muhfucka.

Packie, what's the issue with Hannah? I remember a while back you were talking about how she would vent, you would try to solve her problems, then you ended up in weird arguments or something like that. A continuation of that?

whaaaaat. joyeux anniversaire muhfucka.

fois deux!

Why is it that on every forum there's those few people with massive dicks up their ass that gotta act like the forum is a bible class and when anyone tries to have a little fun they gotta shit on it with their ugly lookin ass personality. 

Like seriously whats what's wrong baby why u so upset, you haven't gotten a good dick lately? come over here I'll show u a good time honey

go back to SBBH/circlejerk or /b/ or anywhere else that enjoys your posts.
I miss shunt and others
Does anyone know if u can change the FOV on the xbox one or mcc, im trying to get it at like 120-130

I miss shunt and others

you miss the time, not shunt

i miss it too

I miss shunt and others

you miss the time, not shunt

i miss it too

yo happy birthday duwg

Member for
6 years 9 months

ayyyy

"ooh  butt pem over the last 48 hrs you posted 5 hrs of video & nobody will watch 5 hrs of video". log out of netflix you worthless cunt. makes me fucking sick. 
"but i have 2 more seasons of how i met your mommy" kill yourself.
ya but also packie's waiting on your response
piss of