Pinned

What's on your mind?

u fucking move books at a library, wtf is this shit
u fucking move books at a library, wtf is this shit
Books are fucking heavy.
How in the fuck are you making $51/ hr to move books.  Is literally your only duty to pick up books and such.  I don't buy it but at the same time idk anyone would lie about that.

He prolly has to lick the cooch of some old dried up librarian to get that extra pay

How in the fuck are you making $51/ hr to move books.  Is literally your only duty to pick up books and such.  I don't buy it but at the same time idk anyone would lie about that.

I have no reason to lie. Esp when its a story about moving books lol.

This is thru a temp agency. My mom is facebook friends with a lady she worked with that now runs a local Manpower. Saw on facebook needing people to move books back into a reno'd library paying $26/hr. After some googling find out this guy we're reporting to owns the moving company that won the moving bid.

I agree $50 sounds stupid high but apparently this is what they budgeted for in the bid.

4, 8 hour days with a possibility of working friday. 20% is being taken out for taxes. Will make $1,300 after taxes after 4 days.

Was told the guy in charge is super strict. Caught using your phone while not on break, you're gone. Caught slacking off, you're gone.

Time to shine then. Midwest work ethic ain't nothing to fuck with. Showing these slackers here all day err day.
Hello, my name is BX.  I'm a 23 year old man and I just pooped my pants.  Have a great day everyone.
10/10 
Fucking love that sig bruh.

Haha thanks man. Jim Lahey for pres. 

man I didn't think America's reputation could slip any lower, but if Trump becomes Prez... Jeez.
He won't 
Why would you even entertain that possibility
I am thoroughly enjoying Rick and Morty.
Im watching the debate RN. God he is a fuckwit.

Haha thanks man. Jim Lahey for pres. 

Fuck off Lahey u dieck

This is thru a temp agency. My mom is facebook friends with a lady she worked with that now runs a local Manpower. Saw on facebook needing people to move books back into a reno'd library paying $26/hr. After some googling find out this guy we're reporting to owns the moving company that won the moving bid.

I agree $50 sounds stupid high but apparently this is what they budgeted for in the bid.

4, 8 hour days with a possibility of working friday. 20% is being taken out for taxes. Will make $1,300 after taxes after 4 days.

Was told the guy in charge is super strict. Caught using your phone while not on break, you're gone. Caught slacking off, you're gone.

im sorry bro bro but there is no way you're making 65k a year with 32 hours. I think you severely misunderstood. That's the same pay as a mid range computer science degree and a little less than the average corporate manager salary. You would be making more money than just about any trade job and you're stacking books and working 10+ less hours. I would understand if the temp agency was taking like a 70% cut but even then Why would this guy go through a temp agency and pay that outrageous salary when he could pay someone like 15 bucks an hour. 2gud2btru

Yeah d00d u ain't makin jack. i hope you get anal cancer al so you can never take a shit again

i've got a rash around my bhole, on my nuts, and on my inner thights

life still good tho 

He said it was a temp agency which I thought that meant it was only for a few weeks
Cuz Al is the only other person in that city that can read and knows what the Dewey Decimal system is.
Obv only a one off kind of deal. My mate works for 1800 got junk, he makes made cash and he gets to keep anything cool he finds.
A new challenger approaches! KENDRICK LAMAR!

im sorry bro bro but there is no way you're making 65k a year with 32 hours. I think you severely misunderstood. That's the same pay as a mid range computer science degree and a little less than the average corporate manager salary. You would be making more money than just about any trade job and you're stacking books and working 10+ less hours. I would understand if the temp agency was taking like a 70% cut but even then Why would this guy go through a temp agency and pay that outrageous salary when he could pay someone like 15 bucks an hour. 2gud2btru

nigga u misread

this is only for next week. that's it. 4 days and possibly friday.

wasn't planning on catching him last saturday, but ended up crossing friends in the crowd, stayed the whole time.

also caught Nas

Both shows had Mos Def come out on stage

was a party

PM if ur a republican.

this relationship is over!

Trump doesn't love women, and he wont protect all Americans from falling into the repeitive hole of rejecting feminine ideals because "masculinity makes more cash".

cash means nothing. It is a piece of paper that represents physical labor, but overvalues masculine physical labor and undervalues feminine physical labor.

what? i thought it was interesting for a number of reasons but none of those were bc i'm a republican. i'm not even an independent or democrat.

cash means nothing. It is a piece of paper that represents physical labor, but overvalues masculine physical labor and undervalues feminine physical labor.

No... no that's not quite right.

lmao Packie the only posts I've seen from you on this site:

1) I made 7k on my tax return

2)" Cash means nothing"

Women rarely apply for jobs in physical labor. That isn't money's fault.

i dont like 2015

nigga u misread

this is only for next week. that's it. 4 days and possibly friday.

wtf. Temp agencies here hire for like six months minimum. You're still not getting 50 hour though. Google how much temp agencies take for their cut lol.

wow i was drunk last night.