Pinned

What's on your mind?

That True Detective was nuts
Got in from D.C at 2:30 this morning and had to be up at 9 for a CPR class. So tired.  We went to a book reading up near D.C too and afterwards we stood in line to get the books my gf brought autographed. After 2 hours of waiting (I wanted to leave after 30min) the author hit on me a few times and he fucking guessed my age and waist size correctly. 
I was going to ask if it was at least a decent author. Your last sentence answered my question...
has anyone here played guild wars or guild wars 2? is it worth picking up?

has anyone here played guild wars or guild wars 2? is it worth picking up?

I played Guild Wars 2 for about 6 months. It's the only mmo that I've ever played, so I don't have much to compare it to, but from my perspective it was an awesome value, and the game itself was so much fun, especially because I had about 2 or 3 good friends that I played with all the time. There is just so much content, and they manage to keep cranking out new events and stuff for free.

Anyone have any good tame coffee suggestions? I think I'm going to need to get into it this semester. My fridays are going to be fucked with math/science, i'm in class from 12-1pm, 2-3pm, 3-5pm, 9-10pm and then I'll have to drive the 3hrs back to Dallas after my last class. :(

I don't know what tastes good or bad. Guide me.

eta: guild wars 2 is pretty fun, I went full nerd on that game. I stopped playing because the only friend I had stopped playing though.

Anyone have any good tame coffee suggestions? I think I'm going to need to get into it this semester. My fridays are going to be fucked with math/science, i'm in class from 12-1pm, 2-3pm, 3-5pm, 9-10pm and then I'll have to drive the 3hrs back to Dallas after my last class. :(

I don't know what tastes good or bad. Guide me.

eta: guild wars 2 is pretty fun, I went full nerd on that game. I stopped playing because the only friend I had stopped playing though.

i personally drink Dunkin Donuts Turbo or Starbucks Pike Place. If you're not the biggest fan of the bitterness of coffee you'll be amazed to see how a little bit of French Vanilla creamer can turn it into an entirely different drink. The coffee grounds for both of these are sold at most grocery stores. Folger's Classic Roast was also my morning staple for a good 2 years until I decided to branch out, it's got the most familiar "classic" coffee smell/taste

I played GW2 back in 2012 and it was awesome. Some of the best PvP I've ever experienced in an MMO.

If you're a Xbox preview member and have Gears of War 1 for Xbox 360, it is available for backwards compatibility today. 

Took mine already. Time to watch some mothafuckin Mad Men

i couldn't get too into mad men. it's too much drama for ya boi

How deep into it did you get?

ask your mom

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Wut. I may actually still have that. Any ideas if it's dedicated servers or just laggy like the usual gears 1

I've bought my coffee from coffee bean direct for years.  Here is their current list, sorted by acidity, lowest to highest. 

A newer offering is what they call "half-caf." Also, I've found that the organic fair-trade blends tend to be lighter.  These beans are sourced from the same growers that supply DD, starbucks and most franchised coffee houses.  

http://www.coffeebeandirect.com/roasted-coffee.html?dir=asc&limit=30&ord...

Somehow I created like 8 threads all at once.. 

Took mine already. Time to watch some mothafuckin Mad Men

i couldn't get too into mad men. it's too much drama for ya boi

How deep into it did you get?

i just watched the first season

I was a few points off of getting an A in my class but my professor stuck me with a B :( The worst part is she considers a 92%-100% to being an A. If it weren't for that I'd have an A, but I didn't even get a B+ for fucks sake.
Your teacher sounds like a cunt
Sounds like your teacher wasn't the biggest xp5 fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V97Pnljj7I

Man, this fight video had it all. The reason, the skill, the commentary and of course the tough guy getting his ass kicked and still trying to act hard in the process. Not sure if you guys have seen this or not, thought i'd share.

hahaha that whole video was great. i love how they brought his dorky ass to their house after.

probably my favorite video like this can only be found on worldstarhiphop unfortunately, but its some guy beating the shit out of 2 douchebags while recording it with the other hand. its honestly one of my favorite videos on the internet ever. listen for "you gonna keep come at me youre gonna keep gettin fuckin punched in the face" - my favorite line from the video 

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh71Z7FfL0hN2f60v7

lmao I train ufc, good shit tho
Number 1 game I want rn^
Is anyone here an Xbox preview member and would be willing to invite me 

lol, too bad you can only see like 3 punches lol.

@Moose, i'll hook you up.

my gamertag is diaper dommy so send me an inv if u can
I already got you added breh, inv is on the way. Not sure how long it takes.
Anybody play GTA V often? I have been playing lately but I don't ever know what to do online. If anyone is down to play some time, let me know. 

Got a temp job next week moving books at a library for $26.25/hr. 8 hours for 4 days, possibly friday.

were not working anyways so fug ya

Anybody play GTA V often? I have been playing lately but I don't ever know what to do online. If anyone is down to play some time, let me know. 
I'll play with you, seems like we're never on at the same time though :( I just do jobs n get cash. You mean that stuff? Or like jumps n stuff?
ging he purposefully doesn't want to play with you fgt

I'll play with you, seems like we're never on at the same time though :( I just do jobs n get cash. You mean that stuff? Or like jumps n stuff?

You're right, I never see you on when I'm on. I mean like heists and custom games and stuff. I did play this game called bumper cars the other day, it was hella fun. 

thanks bro

ok so got a call saying that $26/hr + $12/hr into a pension has now been changed to a flat $51.09/hr.

notevenmad