Pinned

What's on your mind?

For some fucking reason I cannot get any kind of screen recording software to work properly.   CamStudio doesn't fucking work, nor does Fraps, 

or Utility Spotlight Screenrecorder, or BB  Flashback.  Why is this so fucking difficult!?!

Editing my video on iMovie.
It's going to be so low quality
Editing my video on iMovie.
It's going to be so low quality

good luck lol

Love how mature Rick and Morty is. This shit is pure gold.

Isn't that like a kid's show?

It's on Adult Swim and it's fucking awesome

Whats wrong with fraps? They have pre-cracked versions of fraps that you can simply install on thepiratebay
I use IShowUHD and it's always been pretty solid.

I'll have to check out a couple of episodes if it's that good.

Whats wrong with fraps? They have pre-cracked versions of fraps that you can simply install on thepiratebay

I don't know.  When I downloaded it, the program wouldn't record anything.  I couldn't get it to start.

I use IShowUHD and it's always been pretty solid.

I'll give it a try since literally no other program would work for me the way it was supposed to.  Does it record in 1080p, 30 fps?

Do all apartment complexes have shitty reviews online? I give up. I want to live in a region where roaches/waterbugs do not exist. :(

Do all apartment complexes have shitty reviews online? I give up. I want to live in a region where roaches/waterbugs do not exist. :(

Yes.  And good luck.  Lol.

I'll have to check out a couple of episodes if it's that good.

I've only watched thru ep 5(doing 1 ep a day) and if there's one i'd recommend to people its #5. Holy shit laughed my ass off the whole time. Some dark shit.

What are you trying to record? Did you have two yellow numbers on any corner of your screen? That shows the fps your getting and it till turn red while your recording. If you don't see it, there might be something up with the settings.
What's a good torrent client? I'm using utorrent 3.2.2 and can't get any upload speed. Hovers between .1kb and 5kb/s. All options check out.
I used qBittorrent to pull some linux distros recently. Just effing works. Despite the slightly larger footprint, fuck µtorrent
I want to live in a region where roaches/waterbugs do not exist. :(
Come on north Did you end up swinging by mtl?

I used qBittorrent to pull some linux distros recently. Just effing works. Despite the slightly larger footprint, fuck µtorrent

Been using this for over a year now, would also recommend. Plus the dark monochrome tray icon option looks awesome with windows 10. Everything looking correct. Didn't utorrent also include some bitcoin miner at some point? Shit is compromised.

What's a good torrent client? I'm using utorrent 3.2.2 and can't get any upload speed. Hovers between .1kb and 5kb/s. All options check out.

Do you get that on all of the torrents you've tried? Might not be the torrent client.

edit: da fuck http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I0EBO5I/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=21...

Data is shitty around my house been struggling without internet. Freaking internet bill 360 right now. *sighs*

On a side note never realized how truly I love playing video games till the other day was bitching about not playing any in four months now :/

Do you get that on all of the torrents you've tried? Might not be the torrent client.

edit: da fuck http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I0EBO5I/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=21...

Nah tracker ain't the problem. Think I'll try mdv suggestion 

First time I've been able to pan 360 degrees on playing video, on YouTube no less. 

Neat.
I need a hobby. Like a productive one. 

Learn a new language?

Winds of shit outside right now.

Do ya feel the way the shit cling to the air lahey?  

Shitwinds

Lowkey shout out the homie microsoft. 

Long story short my 6 year old cousin from dubai bought 100$ worth of xbox games on my acc while I was at work. I call microsoft for a refund and not only did they refund me but they let me keep all the games as well. fucking love right there. He bought Lego Jurassic World with DLC and plants vs zombies.  

I pull my face out the dirt

slow

these days I only wake up third of the way

Lowkey shout out the homie microsoft. 

Long story short my 6 year old cousin from dubai bought 100$ worth of xbox games on my acc while I was at work. I call microsoft for a refund and not only did they refund me but they let me keep all the games as well. fucking love right there. He bought Lego Jurassic World with DLC and plants vs zombies.  

Damn that's kinda fucked up.  But good thing they refunded all the money and let you keep the games.

you are a fucking human being with unlimited possibilities. go do something.

Now im kind of tempted to try it with other games haha
What's the logic there
Montage is on the way
Holy fuck I am so fucking happy right now. For at least a month now I have been wait listed in a class that was required if I wanted to be able to apply to the radiology program at my school, if I didn't end up getting in I would have to wait a whole year because they only take admissions once a year. I just got allowed to register out of the blue a few minutes ago which has relieved so much stress considering I just went to an advising session today which dropped some realizations on me for going forward. I'm so relieved though, hot damn.

#wcw my baby 

First time commuting to work today to see the NY office.  I really have no idea how people can do it everyday.

First time commuting to work today to see the NY office.  I really have no idea how people can do it everyday.

downtown NY? Fuck that. I didn't even enjoy that on vacation-- car or subway. I can't live that life.

Where exactly?  I'll tell you the quickest way.