HYENA PRESENTS :: MASTERY :: THE FINAL MONTAGE

Speechless like always. I couldn't even imagine half the shit you pull off.  That wall ricochet on The Pit for the triple. WTF. 

Wow, that was unreal. The intro was very nice and I liked the Lone Wolf And Cub dialog as well.
The clips that stood out the most to me was the ricochet triple and icicle snipes - insane.  A lot of the single kills in this are very creative - I'm glad to see you utilized the power drain for the Construct snipe.

This was a great final video, thanks again for the content Hyena. I hope to see H1/H2 videos from you.

Well I will have to check this shit out

I'm going to repeat what everybody else is saying but this is the greatest Halo 3 montage. The gameplay is amazing and the editing is very well executed. 

Great job!

I can't even describe how crazy that was. It's insane how your clips get more and more creative with each video you release. Amazing job man
Jesus... the fact that your able to pull off these creative moves, let alone being able to even thinking of doing them and having the balls to do them, all while being in the middle of a multikill streak just absoultely astounds me.
This was absolutely incredible man.  The ricochet triple and icicle snipes were unreal.  Definitely going to have to re-watch this multiple times to fully appreciate each clip, but almost every one is unique and that's what I love.  Really felt like you told a story with this one, and I was able to get into it more than I have been in your previous ones (which I was still able to, just not quite as much).  This truly was mastery, well done.
My mouth is sore from how wide open it was the whole time
Damn bro that was absolute SAVAGERY. How the fuck do you even do that shit? This is probably the first montage in many, many years that will actually stay saved on my hard drive. Good shit man.
That was just incredible, had to stop and rewind multiple times. Grav lifting up the bubble shield, os glitch sticking yourself, rocket snipe, and plasma snipe were my favorites, also was awesome to make it in there too haha :) I really don't even know what to say, you changed the montage scene from me trying to imitate some of your creativeness to everyone trying their hand at claw sniping and 10 sens. Remembering you as a legend would be an understatement because in the 10 years of halo videos there have been quite a few people that I would consider legends, you are something else though. 
Absolutely brilliant.
Updated OP with Youtube as well as a message from Hyena. I've also added this to the video archive.
What are you? I can't even remember how many times I had to actually stop that video and go back and go back again just to be sure that what you did was actually what happened. That first pit bank triple, I had to take a breather. It's so ridiculous that you even think of half the shit you do and then somehow pull it off. Honestly, what are you gonna do now? You can't have a sex life because if you finger a chick, you'll kill her with those hands.

That was a masterpiece. 

I don't know what else to say. Great job Hyena.

Hahaha oh my god man, I can't even.....

The video was not only so well put together, but you had the craziest clips I've ever seen. The bankshot triple, the nade snipes, the last clip, all the ice jumps. Jesus man well done.

The icicle jump overkill into tast, I'm crying, help pls.

Edit: HOLY FUCK THAT FINALE CLIP!!

I.. just.. wh... what?

say what? Ive been replaying this montage all day? really? 

yeah

Also insanely stoked about how bad ass it looks on front page

I just watched it, twice. And I also shit my pants, twice

I will be coming back to this and doing a review of the clips and edit

holy shit, will edit as soon as I have time to watch this beauty

edit: wow, just wow, after 8 years you think you've pretty much seen every kind of clip. and then Hyena comes with this.
amazing clips, the narrows triple of map was to much I could take!
the flow and the way this was edited adds up so beautiful with your gameplay, I always admired the way you managed to keep the unique stuff going!
in fact, you keep pushing it higher and higher, it's amazing.

Oh shit. It's that time of the year! :D

Will edit post after I watch. I r excite.

Like Piano Frenzy said, this was executed damn near perfectly. Awesomely creative intro, especially for your type of videos with the Japanese dialogs. I have to admit, I myself hyped up the gameplay a little too much like usual with most montages like these, but there were the fair share of clips that made me scream out loud like a little girl. Both of the icicle jump multis were the best, most creative clips I've ever seen. The off the wall triple on pit tower to tower was also another one that I nearly fell out of my seat for. The shooting the nades/rockets for kills was also incredibly cool/unique. The soundtrack was actually REALLY good as well, starting from 2:25 onward sounds like it could be straight from a Donkey Kong Country soundtrack. Only little thing I did notice that you could've easily fixed was the whip overkill on narrows into the angle of the two guys running at you were blue guys, but the actual clip was red guys.

Anyway a seriously insane way to leave the montage scene, if this was entered into the contest it possibly would've won the whole thing.

fuck you hyena just fuck you 

no words jaw dropping is all I got 

I don't even know how to comment on this. I was basically screaming the entire time in disbelief, had to rewind four or five times to comprehend what just happened.

Those fucking icicle jumps almost made me pull my hair out. You made my least favorite Halo game the most entertainment I've had all year so far. I haven't touched Halo in months and this just re-ignited the flame for me. Thank you so much for that brief vacation into glory. The ambience was so on point. Too many tricks to even name. I'm going to be replaying this in my head when I'm not watching it. Somebody buy me a selfie stick so I can watch this shit while I take a bath. 

Throughout the entire credit roll I was muttering "no he didn't" under my breath.

Never change.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I was eating ramen with Sriracha, and at around 2:16 it came out of my nose. Thanks asshole.

I'm going to be showing this to my grandchildren.

Wow. Truly amazing clips here.
I dont know if you ever watched DTH Halo 3 Mythbusters, but in one episode the rocket trick was shown, and everyone was convinced that this would never happen in matchmaking... just wow.

Its a shame that my english don't allow it to reply to this MOVIE with Honor. So i will write this down in german and you can translate it with google.

Nachdem ich heute im Büro mit meiner eigentlichen Arbeit fertig geworden bin, habe ich noch einen letzten Blick in dieses Forum geworfen. Als ich dann die Worte "HYENA" und "FINAL" gelesen habe, sagte ich nur: "HOLY SHIT". Mein Kollege gegenüber nur: "Was ist passiert?". Ich: "Passt schon". Ich bin dann so schnell wie möglich heim gefahren um mir das Video anzuschauen. Als ich es dann sah, musste ich bei jedem(und ich meine bei jedem) Clip den Kopf schütteln. Bei deinem letzten Clip schrie ich: "NOOOOOO". Meine Mutter kam rein und meinte: "Was ist passiert?". Ich habe ihr nicht geantwortet. Ich war einfach zu geschockt.

Durch dieses Video hast du allen gezeigt, dass Halo nicht einfach nur ein Shooter ist. Es ist ein Spiel wo du an deine Grenzen gehen kannst. Nicht nur an die physischen. Sondern auch an die kreativen und mentalen. Und das hast du in diesem Video gemacht. DU BIST WAHRLICH EIN MEISTER.  Mehr fällt mir gerade nicht ein. Ich will jetzt auch nicht jeden einzelnen Clip kommentieren. Und will nur sagen: DANKE für alles!

Epic post, been a while since I've read german. 
what the fuck...
The Video was fucking ridiculous. Do I need to say much more?

The last clip was my favorite. It was insane.

"HYENA" "FINAL" "HOLY SHIT" "NOOOOOO".

understood that pretty well, and this was also my reaction

also picturing you yelling "NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN" at your screen when he hits some of those snipes 

Shared this with everyone I fucking know, even if they don't play the game, this was incredible, loved it!

Probably the best video I've seen since Blizzard II came out.  Which leads to believe that the only reason you didn't submit this into the movie contest was so that everyone else on the forums would have a chance.   I really hope that is not the case though.  I'm just wondering why had all those 1-8 build videos and then release this?   I'm sure you have your reasons but I feel that you would have gotten the exposure you deserve if you had combined those 1-8 with this montage and released it all together before the competition deadline.  Maybe you just didn't have the right amount of footage you needed.  Either way, I just wish you would have submitted something into the contest.

Regardless this was a great montage.  You did a lot of things that we thought weren't possible or weren't things we thought you could pull off more than once.  BTW where is the clip you have on me when I had OS on the Pit and you 720 ninja'd me?  I know you still have it fucker!

Simply amazing, Loved the diversity of the clips.

You will be missed Hyena.

Yeah, the undisputed king of late-Halo, and one of the all-time greats when it comes to creativity, feel and pure skill.

Made my jaw drop, you fucker. I'm watching this again when I'm on morphine next week, probably gonna make me faint. Love every single piece of this, just like i love every single piece of you. You're an artist, a genius, and a fucking cunt.

10/10