HYENA PRESENTS :: MASTERY :: THE FINAL MONTAGE

I can't remember the last time I sat down and watched a new Halo montage. Holy shit man. That was absolutely amazing. Easily some of the best and most creative gameplay I have ever seen.

I don't really like H3, and never watch H3 montages, but just watched this and thought it was fucking awesome. Really, really nice work Hyena. My b-hole is ready 4 u.

Was also really dope to see your ender on the front page of r/halo.

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2ulo82/wow/

You push boundaries and that's what makes you a master. Outstanding Hyena. 

I have never had to replay a montage so many times just to understand what the hell happened. Unbelievable stuff. 

I posted this video over at Teambeyond and everyone is loving it.

Makes me feel like i somehow contributed.

Will miss your montages Hyena. 

was amazing
That was an amazing video. The best gp based video ever, without a doubt.
I rarely post but for real, I've always loved Hyena's montages and this one was amazing. I just had to tell you (as i'm sure you are already aware) how incredibly original and jaw dropping your gameplay is. Thanks for the bouts of originality throughout the years Hyena!
Wow. That was unreal.

I'm using this meme everywhere from now on.

Sir, I don't know what dark magic you are using, but you're going to have to change your name.

Copyright struggle is real.  

The stream is down :(
Oh man, I hope he gets this sorted out somehow! I've been refreshing all day just watching the likes go up lol They should be honored to have there music in the montage :/
Ughh, damn. This really sucks, and is very strange considering he filed a dispute which was accepted.
nooooo I was just about to send this to my friend
Fucking copyright. Way to interfer with the Halo community coming together. Fucking Youtube can suck a dick.
Fuck. I was just about to watch it downstairs on my big TV too.. 
Just download it you pussies.
Just woke up and saw this, pretty pissed. Will make a video later linking to the thread, youtube can go fucking itself
Fuck man, how many views did it get before it got taken down? I saw it grow from 4.5k to 5.5k in 2 hours yesterday, so that's just fucking incredible. Maybe it got too much exposure rapidly with the use of copyrighted material, and it was taken down just to be sure that you weren't making loads of money on it. Just a thought.

Saving the day: http://www.thehaloforum.com/videos/mastery

It's still not good enough though. It was blowing up on Youtube and other social medias, and it was being shared and sent around by the biggest names in the game. I'm afraid this is the one moment we have been waiting for, to see the view counter on a Halo montage rise above the 100k mark once again, but it's being stopped in it's tracks because of the copyrighted material.

It's still not good enough though. It was blowing up on Youtube and other social medias, and it was being shared and sent around by the biggest names in the game. I'm afraid this is the one moment we have been waiting for, to see the view counter on a Halo montage rise above the 100k mark once again, but it's being stopped in it's tracks because of the copyrighted material.

Well we cant influence that right now, so nv1 did what he could do, worked through the night and made it available and sharable.  We're looking to make this an option for more videos without YT options.

It's a shame to see Hyena stop playing Halo 3, I've always loved playing with him. I hope he is gonna have fun doing whatever the fuck he's gonna  do now.

Also, I'm suprised I somehow managed to get not get montaged in this video, I'm still in the credits though so SUCK IT

WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

hyena, man, this is an incredible achievement 

i still can't believe what i just watched

i love you man (gay), you are and will always be a halo legend, this is just the cherry on top

yes

Can you give people the option to comment on videos here? I believe the site could really benefit from it, especially now that it's been taken off YT.

Can you give people the option to comment on videos here? I believe the site could really benefit from it, especially now that it's been taken off YT.

yeah we do have that option, its this thread which is linked on the video page. Separating commenting on vids in the videos page from threads isnt really something Im a fan of. Thats what this place is about, we have better convos here than in youtube comments.

Obv just my thoughts, not representing the decision making here.

Hail Hyena.

Seriously, you know how much of a fan I am when it comes to your videos, needles to say it blew my mind.

I recorded my own and my cousin's reaction, I will send you the link to it when I stop beeing a lazy fuck. Thanks for the shoutout :).

If you want I can translate the message from deany on page 3, so you don't have to use google :D.

Just got back from work, still need to reply to everyone but straight up thanks for that stream guys. Should be reinstated soon, about to buttock them with law
hope you get it back and it goes nuts. anyways, no matter what happens, this made Nv1 create an awesome feature lol

SHC just posted this up, at least its a way to push it on YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gf2vhTApQY

Really blown away by this. Haven't said that about a fragvid in years. 
Okay... I am officially inspired. I had to make an account just to confirm that this wasn't a dream.. Of all the montages I have watched over the years, this takes the GOAT. Simply unreal. A job well done doesn't say enough..