The Halo Forums 2015 Christmas Montage - Now Taking Submissions

Just sent mine in! I will call Halomaggot tomorrow and see if he wants to use any of his clips for this.
Send my last last clips, hope you got enough!
Sent in Halomaggots clips! Hopefully a few of ours make the cut :)
Might aswell throw one more in for good measure
Last day for submissions. When I wake up tomorrow morning Ill post a gyazo of the clips Ill be using. Hopefully you see your names there :)
Would rather be suprised if Im in the tage by seeing it then, but this works too :]
halomaggot is still around? holy moly
OP says "Deadline Dec 15th", can I submit clips tomorrow?
Someone wake up Remy 
UPDATE - Not taking anymore submissions, if you have some REALLY crazy though ill still accept it.

Not really, He comes to my house and plays H5 about twice a month. still gets clips though :P
So will you show what clips made it in?
Gonna have to wait until the montage comes out :P

'When I wake up tomorrow morning Ill post a gyazo of the clips Ill be using. Hopefully you see your names there :)'

Thought that was the plan :]

Sweet, cant wait to see the outcome :)
None of my Halo 3 clips? :(
My groundpound triple didnt make it? Thats one of my favorite clips :(
Made it in woop woop! looking forward to the final vid dude
This should be interesting. I want to let you gentlemen know this is my first x-mas tage. So you should all feel very honored.

Whoops I downloaded your ce h5 but not h3 :p

Am I late to the party?
You've still got time to go get them. They should all be significantly better than those you have now, so I'd like to see them used.

You've still got time to go get them. They should all be significantly better than those you have now, so I'd like to see them used.

Just make your own H3 montage with all your best clips.

So pumped!
Working on it now. Aiming for a release in 18 hours.
:DDDDDDDDDDDD
:DDDDDDDDDDDD
Thanks so much for the time put into this :). Did apple end up editing as well?

Just make your own H3 montage with all your best clips.

I am. I gave him leftovers that still tops most peoples best.

Uploading now