The Halo Forums 2015 Christmas Montage - Now Taking Submissions

Thought this would bring some much needed new members to THF, Ill be editing and Apple might be depending on his workload. Submit your clips below or through PM.

I won't be picky and make it H5 exclusively so MCC and 360 clips are also accepted. Looking forward to seeing your submissions :)

UPDATE - Not taking anymore submissions, if you have some REALLY crazy though ill still accept it

What are your requirements for submissions? I don't have a CC or a DVR or anything. Just XboxClips. Will that work? Also, have you come up with a deadline for submissions?

Thanks for doing this btw. Should be cool.

I have stuff, but my capture card unfortunately isn't good enough to capture 60fps. Oh, and how old are we talking? I've got some old Halo 4 clips that are decent. And I'm always looking to add to my MCC collection.
360 h3 clips or mcc h3 clips, take your pick
Swat clipz is all I haz

What are your requirements for submissions? I don't have a CC or a DVR or anything. Just XboxClips. Will that work? Also, have you come up with a deadline for submissions?

Thanks for doing this btw. Should be cool.

Xboxclips is DVR and Deadline is Dec 15th

360 h3 clips or mcc h3 clips, take your pick

Submit whatever you want

I have stuff, but my capture card unfortunately isn't good enough to capture 60fps. Oh, and how old are we talking? I've got some old Halo 4 clips that are decent. And I'm always looking to add to my MCC collection.

720p 30fps HD is a minimum. As old as you like.

No submissions yet. Cmon people
I got some clips for yah ill PM you
Will try sub to this

I'll try find something to submit later mate

submitted 3 clips, tell me if you want more d00d
I'll gather a few clips
If you submitted clips so far thankyou, Ive downloaded everything that has been sent to me, except Ironman fx, Couldnt watch or DL the links you sent me.
God, I need to get on this--I've been so swamped with work...
I'll prob have something for this
I'll submit something before the deadline to this.
14 days from the deadline, I only have around 8 clips and then a folder from Pichu (thanks for that btw) Will need atleast 30 to make a proper video!
I promise I'll submit 3 clips or so.  If I get too high and forget, please PM me on the deadline day.  <3
Ill try to get something

Did you get my message?

Hope there will be enough clips,  maybe you should ask for clip submissions on YT, unless this is supposed to be 100% THF...

Thankyou to everyone for there submissions so far, unfortunately I've been sent huge 2gb files and have to sift through hours of footage to find clips. Please only send things that are usable! 9 days till deadline
I sent you a bunch of clips(hopefully some of them are good) and I've got more coming. I didn't even go through my MCC yet...

Thankyou to everyone for there submissions so far, unfortunately I've been sent huge 2gb files and have to sift through hours of footage to find clips. Please only send things that are usable! 9 days till deadline

Do you have enough :p?

Yeah how's this going? I could send another clip if you still need em?
I got all my clips together and set them up in a big zip. Hope you got it!

Yeah how's this going? I could send another clip if you still need em?

Yeah send em, 

Also got your clips Morpheus.

4 days left to submit. Please get them to me ASAP

Just finished classes for the semester, I'll try to grind some stuff out before the deadline.
Thank goodness i seent this. How many clips you got so far? I will be sending in a few before the weekend is up.
Just sent two clips your way my boy.
2 days left :)
Submitting tomorrow!