E3 2015 Discussion Thread

well this looks shitty.

Nah that looked great,

Treyarch is the only good Cod company left

that looked undistinguishable from the last call of duty and most other FPS's out today. Also I remember back in the good old days when the main thing you did was shoot your gun at people. It didn't seem like half the screen time on that campaign demo, someone was shooting a gun at an enemy person.

That wireless controller made me moan like a wet clit.

$150, though---I'm only getting one.

I looked at Tacoma. Obviously Portal 1+HAL 9000...which is basically just...Portal.

Gears 4. After "the end". God, I can practically hear my old co-worker friend cumming all over his glasses.

Catalyst looks great--I'm worried that Merc won't be in it, though--that guy's cool as hell.

But HOLY COCKSHIRE--NEW SOUTH PARK GAME--I'm SUPER hyped for that!! Stick of Truth was the funniest goddamn game I ever literally pissed myself to. Pre-ordered. Fuck what game stores say--I'm putting my money down RIGHT THE CHRIST NOW!

I'm gonna download Halo 5's E3 off the Wire--better quality.

jesus christ cod looked like ass

So basically Horde Mode / Firefight?
I feel bad for people who still play COD
controller unplugged? no one on the sticks?

lol somebody fucked up on uc4

that was a pretty sweet demo
That was the best press conference in E3 history. WOW. Shenmue 3 is already over half a mill on Kickstarter.
Sony taking another dump on MS. Pretty much announced everything they needed to. Expected a bigger hdd model but whatevz.

Sony taking another dump on MS. Pretty much announced everything they needed to. Expected a bigger hdd model but whatevz.

How so? I missed their press conference.

well I can officially say it, MS won that for me. EA and Ubisoft were pretty meh and Sony was actually better than I thought it would be. No Mans Sky and that Horizon game were pretty fucking sweet but I couldnt give two shits about those stupid Japanese games. MS kept me hyped all the way through. H5 was actually probably one of the most lackluster parts of that whole conference. HoloLens was too fucking cool and just all the exclusives and shit were too good.
Also, if anyone gets a beta code for the Gears of War Definitive Edition and doesn't want it, I'll take it off your hands ;) I registered to get a code but who knows if I'll get it. 
where you been Muhzzy

That Last Guardian, that Horizon, that FF7 remake, THAT FUCKING SHENMUE 3.

I can't even.

Can I just get a god dam Gears code
backwards compatibility means nothing. I didn't spend $400 on a new console so that I could play old console games. I get it if there's one or two titles that you don't want to let go of but other than that its meaningless.
Backwards compatibility completely makes Playstation Now or whatever that service is null and void. And it is huge for the people who have friends still on 360 so they can play those 360 games with their friends on the One.
will say that Doom is probably my favorite announcement so far.

Backwards compatibility completely makes Playstation Now or whatever that service is null and void.

not really no

Backwards compatibility completely makes Playstation Now or whatever that service is null and void.

QFT 1hundo. Fuck Sony

Guys, I don't give a fuck who won anything. I just love video games, and yesterday and today have been incredible.
Also, who else is addicted to Fallout Shelter? 
but it does though. They are charging you $20 per month to play ps3 games which you can now do 100% for free (if you have the 360 game) on xbone. rip that service.
Also, who else is addicted to Fallout Shelter? 
Android is suffering ;_;
It's not on Android?!
Unravel though <3
Also that Horizon game LOOKED SO FUCKING COOL JESUS
Not yet, they said they'd have more news on it later.

but it does though. They are charging you $20 per month to play ps3 games which you can now do 100% for free (if you have the 360 game) on xbone. rip that service.

so 360 games are now suddenly free? What?

This only benefits people that have fucking enormous libraries.

Guys, I don't give a fuck who won anything. I just love video games, and yesterday and today have been incredible.

Im not even a FF or Fallout fan and both showings got me fucking hyped.

Really liked The Taken King reveal also.