E3 2015 Discussion Thread

Battlefront in 35 minutes -_-
Right before I have go to fucking work, awesome! Hopefully it is revealed on time. I have to be at work by 5.
SPORTS

Also that new Xbox controller is expensive.

150 fuck that
ew golf
MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jesus this presser went downhill fast.
yeah this is pretty bad. only good thing so far was unravel.

Battlefront already air?

Pelé!

They're going to close the show with Battlefront.
That new controller is basically a scuf i think.. scufs are like that price too so it makes sense.
Scufs are handmade, and they have to buy the retail controllers. Manufactured by a major company it should be $80-100 max.

HOLY SHIT HOW ARE THERE STILL MORE SPORTS.

EA

EA STAHP

STAHP PLS

LMAO BATLLEFRONT TRAILER IS OUT

https://youtu.be/jXU5k4U8x20

yeah this conference was basically a bust
what frostbite can truly achieve is terribad netcode
every fucking stream is laggy as fuck on 360p for me.
I really want to know how they're going to balance the Jedi's in Battlefront. Isn't everyone going to want to play as one?
battlefront was pretty sweet

battlefront was pretty sweet

Visually it looked beautiful.

Page 2 updated with the major trailers.
was kind of expecting more out of it gameplay wise though. seems kind of barebones. I know I'm saying this based off of just that trailer but thats how it feels to me right now.
How will backwards compatibility work?
they said you put your 360 disc in, it installs the game and you play it as you did on the 360. or you can download the games you owned digitally on your 360 to your One and play them the same way. They said about 100 games are ready for backwards comp come holidy season with hundred more on the way after that.
so its not like all 360 games will magically be backwards compatible but they are working on building that library.
Knights of the Fallen Empire > Battlefront 

Can you play backwards games online?

Are the graphics upscaled?

Can you play backwards games online?

Are the graphics upscaled?

They didn't cover any of that.

Scufs are handmade, and they have to buy the retail controllers. Manufactured by a major company it should be $80-100 max.

But no switching analog sticks. Honestly, that's what completely sold me, even though I want it to be wired for the fucking love of everything.

My current Xb1 controller? 360 analog stick switched out on the right side for the sake of aiming. I had to use sandpaper to remove the ENTIRE plastic cup that is underneath it, because it wouldn't fit on the Xb1 controller. So I can just pull it straight off my controller now with minimal force, nothings holding it back. I also had to use some thin plastic wrap around the base of it to make it a snug fit, and I had to make sure the place where the cup used to be was completely circular so it wasn't all for nothing.

I mean, I did it all to make the aiming more like 360 because I'm super comfortable with it; and believe it or not, in the end it worked. I have a feeling I might be one of the very few people in the world who has gone through the immense trouble to change such a small part of their gaming gear, just because it's a preference thing. I'm proud nonetheless.

Knights of the Fallen Empire > Battlefront 
They said the full trailer would be online, but I can't find it anywhere...
I do believe I heard them say that you could play a game with your 360 friends while you were on the One so I would assume online capability is there? So for example I could play Halo 3 on my One with Marksman on his 360 is what I interpreted that to mean.
Correct.

But no switching analog sticks. Honestly, that's what completely sold me, even though I want it to be wired for the fucking love of everything.

My current Xb1 controller? 360 analog stick switched out on the right side for the sake of aiming. I had to use sandpaper to remove the ENTIRE plastic cup that is underneath it, because it wouldn't fit on the Xb1 controller. So I can just pull it straight off my controller now with minimal force, nothings holding it back. I also had to use some thin plastic wrap around the base of it to make it a snug fit, and I had to make sure the place where the cup used to be was completely circular so it wasn't all for nothing.

I mean, I did it all to make the aiming more like 360 because I'm super comfortable with it; and believe it or not, in the end it worked. I have a feeling I might be one of the very few people in the world who has gone through the immense trouble to change such a small part of their gaming gear, just because it's a preference thing. I'm proud nonetheless.

I ripped out the rumbles in mine. I feel you.
I've done that in my 360 one, kept them inside the Xb1 because it's not wired and if a wired happens to get released I'm all over that shit making it my main bitch.