Pinned

What's on your mind?

h2c team hardcore is dead wtf
YO weird. My girlfriends mom works there as well!

We live in Columbus.

Hey y'all... sometimes I just check back to see if the front page has changed at all. 

Ran into Zildjian in MCC PC matchmaking a while ago, was fun to mess with him a little and fuck up the other team badly.

Despite being just as much of a shitter here... I miss the activity. Hope you guys are okay.

This forum came into my thoughts today. Usually happens a few times a year. I hope life is treating every one of you well. 

Hope you guys are still alive.

Was talking with Shunt and thought of this place again. Probably also because fucked up on election night. I've been working as a fact checker for social media and it's..... interesting. Also peacing out for the Netherlands in a few years. :)

Connor is now almost halfway through 6th grade and still consumed with video games and all things manga. He's been going through all my old video games during quarantine and is obsesssed with Halo and Bioshock. It's wild, can't wait to show him what montages are. :P

I'm out the Army now so holla if you wanna play Halo. Mainly play H3, my tag is DiRtY PLaTaNo. Hope ya been swell.

What the heck is up y'all, hope you guys are doing well. Always nice to log in and see people are still hanging in there.

YO weird. My girlfriends mom works there as well!

We live in Columbus.

I live in Columbus as well! German Village area.

Never got to see allisons boobs cause of the new kid. darn

Hope you guys are still alive.

Was talking with Shunt and thought of this place again. Probably also because fucked up on election night. I've been working as a fact checker for social media and it's..... interesting. Also peacing out for the Netherlands in a few years. :)

Connor is now almost halfway through 6th grade and still consumed with video games and all things manga. He's been going through all my old video games during quarantine and is obsesssed with Halo and Bioshock. It's wild, can't wait to show him what montages are. :P

heyyyy moving to the Netherlands eh? nice :D

Yes show him montages, I got some with telletubbies in there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc2X6xEcglk&t=6m51s

I met GER Machief again on halo 2 MCC, hadnt talked to him in like 10 years. Hilarious. 

I still dream of em, got me through plenty of tough nights.

I still dream of em, got me through plenty of tough nights.

i still got dawnies on a old laptop thats laying around somewhere

allisons second baby daddy owe us some pics

Hi
hey hows it been