Pinned

What's on your mind?

What even happens on this site anymore? 

Allison is going to start streaming her boobs. 

Pretty well got all of our eggs in that basket

whs

sooo...

what was the surprise NV1?

post count?
Wtf 8 years five hours? I signed up for this shit on this day in 2009.
I hate healthy eating
Had to cut back in the ol sausage huh 
Trying to stop drinking coffee and it suckssss. In the past two days I've only had one cup, but have a throbbing headache the whole time. 
So then take tylenol 
don't quit coffee.
Why do you want to quit coffee?
I'm just trying to cut back so I'm not dependent on it
I'm just trying to cut back so I'm not dependent on it

i'm trying to cut down on cigarette smoking 
Dang, that's gotta be a quite a bit more intense. You can do it though. It might suck now, but it'll be worth it afterwards yes

I'm hoping for a GREAT 2017-- I start student teaching on Tuesday so streaming is on hold until I figure out if I'm going to survive. I'm also co-SOCO (social coordinator for parties) where I live with one of my best male friends this semester and I'm super excited. Our big parties last semester reached 500-600 people and they weren't even promoted.  Going nuts this semester and may become Director if all goes well. I also started playing poker and have made a really good group of friends (networking), one of the guys is a PHD student that used to teach in Compton and I have such an "education" crush on this guy. He's researching on implementing video games in the classroom and is creating one right now. Moving out on my own and living in a co-op has been one of the best decisions that I've ever made. 

Because I'm lazy to update pic thread, I feel like i'm getting healthy (teeth are almost fixed too)

Is it just me or did the spoiler not expand?
no it does not
I bought a GTX 1050 and 8 GBs of RAM earlier.
Does anyone have this card or a RX 470?
no i have a 1060

just surfed through some of the old h2f threads for a couple of hours, and man what was it a great time when the rep systems was fire, there were THF end of the year awards, the CoT threads were what it was all about, and mostly when there were loads more people active. 

never really appreciate that time as much as i maybe should, but visiting it every know and then makes me realize again how amazing it was

lol, I know this site is filled with smurfs and I hate that..but there are plenty of other positives things I love about thf. Maybe I should make a vid explaining a few things.(it's so hard to write it all down) I feel like most of the people here really just want me to fuck off. I'll give more details another day..can't really express all my emotions in fucking broken English and shit grammar.

I think ppl think I'm something I'm actually not

Idk, maybe I'm just having hallucinations

get a life looser
I'm out the loop, wtf is a smurf?
glad ur still around
It's some weird little blue guy with a dope ass white hat.
Its the name of someone who creates a separate account on a video game so when they go in the low ranks by default, they dominate

just surfed through some of the old h2f threads for a couple of hours, and man what was it a great time when the rep systems was fire, there were THF end of the year awards, the CoT threads were what it was all about, and mostly when there were loads more people active. 

never really appreciate that time as much as i maybe should, but visiting it every know and then makes me realize again how amazing it was

This was also back before everyone turned into a raging cynic. 

Unrelatedly, this Jontron Twitter fiasco might be the very first time that I literally can't even. 
no it wasn't
Rent is so much fucking money
yeah that's what kept me out of manhattan
Should be putting an offer on a house tomorrow. Even if they accept my offer(which they wont), im still looking at like 2 months before i could move in. 30-45 days to close and a maybe a month on remodels frown
Didn't you just pay for flooring and a new roof?