Pinned

What's on your mind?

Working so much with removing junk. Find awesome stuff at my work though. Found three bottles of wine and a sealed bottle of gin today. Nice stuff, too.
I know I'm probably going to get jumped for posting in here, but what's the reason for three horizontal rows on the bottom vs the 15(?) vertical rows? Erosion control or different crop in same space? 
I'm basically chilling in some random mall in queens on some Xanax walking around not buying anything 
Haven't been around in a while and it seems like nobody else has either. I'm sorry to see it going down like this.

(Dark theme not sticking whenever I switch pages isn't helping.)
Get your M1 out

I know I'm probably going to get jumped for posting in here, but what's the reason for three horizontal rows on the bottom vs the 15(?) vertical rows? Erosion control or different crop in same space? 

It just so happens with this particular field there was a low that started at the outlet and traveled northeast ~250ft before turning straight north another 650ft. Installing the main in this low allowed for the best design.

Clear as mud? lol

http://imgur.com/HXo3iri

http://imgur.com/QK6EuiS

I'm going crazy looking for a Halo 4 montage--I can't even remember the name...I just know it was at least 10 minutes long, had a Beam Rifle Snapshot Killtrocity on Exile and the first time I've ever heard the H4 announcer say Killionaire.

Maybe it was a dualtage? I've completely forgotten, but it's burning in my skull!

POST EDIT: 1,300th post. Wow, how long's it been?

just looked at my post count, holy fuck. I remember seeing Crest at 30k and laughing at how I'd never get past a few k at most.

I come here when my life is in shambles

hello

I wish the site was more active. frown

Just dropping by to say "hi". 

If any of you play Rocket League or Destiny on XBL, feel free to add me: xShunt. I still have some of you on my list and I am a member of the THF group on XBL. Is that an official group? 

I come here when my life is in shambles

hello

shambles sounds kinda fancy when you think about it.

I'm on vacation!

Oh really, where you at?

Dans les shambles

Just dropping by to say "hi". 

If any of you play Rocket League or Destiny on XBL, feel free to add me: xShunt. I still have some of you on my list and I am a member of the THF group on XBL. Is that an official group? 

Heya Shunt, I no longer have XBL so sadly cant hang.
Hope you're well!

anyone still use the discord?

you've always been the optimist, slater.

Al still hasn't passed my post count 

get rekt

eat shit pussy i post twice a month

eat shit pussy i post twice a month

knew you'd give up without finishing the job. Just like last springs corn haul

fuckin same, but the only way to achieve that is to post in lots of threads and keep discussion moving forward. This place is as dead as a doornail since the movie comp, from 40-70 users online at peak to like 12 and no posts.
Post Ham M1 and I will contribute with at least one post, Swanky ;)
Soon, my friend. It'll be on here less than 3 weeks from now.

fuckin same, but the only way to achieve that is to post in lots of threads and keep discussion moving forward. This place is as dead as a doornail since the movie comp, from 40-70 users online at peak to like 12 and no posts.

I see that, unfortunately. We all figured it may dwindle down to this, though when the forum was popular, maybe it seemed much further away. I miss the hustle and bustle that used to come with constant rich discussion. Some of it of course was just nonsense shooting the shit. But there was genuine connection among some members and lifelong relationships and bonds being built. We see this in the way some members have kept in contact past the medium of this forum. This forum has been a huge influence on my life, and I hate that we all have to grow up and have other things on my mind. At least nv1 hasn't closed the site. Hopefully he will be able to keep it up and running for the few left who come around. I will most likely start to lurk again and pop in for a good topic or discussion. 

With any luck, I'll make it to next February and become a 10 year member of the forum. 

Can't wait to see what you two got for us! 
I swiped right on TM22 on Tinder so I could troll him but I haven't  matched with him yet and my self esteem is really taking a hit over it.
I'll be in LA & West Hollywood this week if anybody wants to chill, LAN, or if anybody still feeling salty lmao.
I'll be on my best behavior, I promise.

I swiped right on TM22 on Tinder so I could troll him but I haven't  matched with him yet and my self esteem is really taking a hit over it.

prob too busy sucking his own dick

prob too busy sucking his own dick

ilu Al

Lmao thats hilarious.

Actually had a great tinder date last friday. She was a foreign neuroscientist, interesting person. Told me I was the only Dutch guy she met who had some balls and charm, lmao. I do recognize we're not as forward in that department but ive never seen myself as much beside the norm. No question my ego grew to massive levels. Always good to have a one night stand with someone that felt really nice and open all the way through. It doesnt always feel like that. Helps me with my inability to understand signals. She slept on my chest like a pixy. 

just looked at my post count, holy fuck. I remember seeing Crest at 30k and laughing at how I'd never get past a few k at most.

Life happens fast.

<----------

You live near one another?

You live near one another?

yeah we both live in Vancouver.  I've never met him irl though because I've always thought he was a self righteous asshole.

wasn't trying to be funny tbh that faggit would legit suck his own dick if he could
wasnt TM22 admin at one point? How did that happen.
Yeah, there we "hope" sigs and everything. It was him, frag and kblocker at one point i think.