I'm streaming right now (Easter, 11PM EST), and will continue too for at least a few hours. Going to be grinding away on my Onyx FFA, smoking a hookah and trying to adjust to my new Elite controller. 

Come chill and catch the stream at http://twitch.tv/harenil or you can go to Harenil.com, which just redirects to my Twitch channel. Let's go!

Hey guys, I just started streaming a couple weeks ago and wanted to share my Twitch stream! I'm still getting my routine down and playing with settings, but I gotta say I've had a lot of fun with it. Most of the time I have cam & mic on the stream (using OBS), but occasionally I'll do audio only if I'm streaming from the xbone app.

I'm normally playing H5 arena/custom FFA's unless I have some buddies on that want to play team stuff. 

Stop by harenil.com to watch or say Hi in the chat :) It will redirect you to my Twitch channel, which is twitch.tv/harenil.

I'm still working towards getting an actual streaming schedule. Until then you likely find me streaming at random hours of the day, pretty much every day. I just got my xbone a week ago so I've been playing quite a bit :D

If I'll be streaming for at least a few hours or have a specific time I plan to play, I'll drop an update in this thread when I go live :)