"Farewell 別れ" :: A Halo MCC Montage (H3, H2, H2A) :: by Depend (:

Good Morning/Afternoon guys (:
Well..I made another video...and I think it isn't too bad...

After I dropped my last montage "Resurrection" I found some great songs, and since Halo 5 is coming out I've decided to make a sort of goodbye video. I was really inspired by a show I watched, had the idea in a few days, got clips in about a week, & edited this.
This montage portrays the end of Resurrection, in which that man (Gol D. Roger) is about to be executed.
The start of "Farewell" has him reminiscing on his past....

I would watch the last one and read the description of the video!
(Theres clips from 2010 MLG at the end following the time travel theme that my friend had on his laptop) I was shocked lol :p Please let me know what you think!

Anyways please Enjoy! (:

also SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed and let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyPhgUH1Fg0

Liked this one more than your others, enjoyed the style!

nice stuff man

This is probably my favorite out of your edits. In my opinion you nailed the pace of the clips and the song you were using. The anime clips matched quite well with the action in-game too. Keep it up, your edits are very unique and always an interesting watch.

Wow dude, nicely done. I've always enjoyed your videos mostly for their editing and theme, and this was my favorite. A lot of people overlook capturing original and appealing camera angles in theater, but you nailed it perfectlty.  I particularly liked the sequence at 1:13. 

Gameplay was honestly a little meh. It makes sense given you got the clips in a week, but I can't help but imagine how cool this would be if you put maybe a month's worth of clips under a similar editing style. I guess we'll find out in H5 :)