XYOX's Final MCC Montage - So Fast, So Maybe (THF Montage Contest Entry)

This is the first montage I have edited that is not my own since 2008.  It was a frustrating experience; mainly because my technical proficiency as an editor is very poor, so many of the ideas and things I had wanted to showcase and implement in this montage never came to fruition.  Regardless Brandon's gameplay is absolutely ridiculous and I feel honored that he asked me to edit this project.    Please post any thoughts, comments, and feedback and thank you for watching.

Download Link

Amazing... Editing and song on point loved it.

BX editing was the bomb full review coming soon .

that was good shit, solid entry. Cool intro BX
Shoutouts to Huslta and Hyena for helping me get the angles.  
That clip @ 1:02 and 1:08.... Same game...?  

That clip @ 1:02 and 1:08.... Same game...?  

Yes is it the same clip.  Thanks for pointing that out.  We weren't sure if people would notice that, but you can tell more the time, score, and gametype.

xyox your sniper is nice man, always has been. love watching your sniper clips. no dubshots made me cry. 

bx i thought you did a pretty solid job as well having not edited a ton in the past. Needed more binary star but what can you do. 

good work all around boys very cool video. 

xyox your sniper is nice man, always has been. love watching your sniper clips. no dubshots made me cry. 

bx i thought you did a pretty solid job as well having not edited a ton in the past. Needed more binary star but what can you do. 

good work all around boys very cool video. 

Thanks for the kind words man, I appreciate it.  And don't worry, there will be more of that in my next montage ;)

Short and sweet. The snipes were totally nuts... And Bx I liked the edit, you kept it simple and it compliments the clips.

Short and sweet. The snipes were totally nuts... And Bx I liked the edit, you kept it simple and it compliments the clips.

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Hellooooooo! Yea I know I'm late to my own thread but whatever. Thanks for the comments :D I really want to thank Bx for everything. The ride was slightly bumpy but that was 100% my fault and I especially liked how willing he was to work with me on things. I really like how it came out. @Amanai yea those are consecutive kills on Alen (also wait I can @ people now?) @sk0ls Thanks dude! I can still do a thing or two after I shake off the rust ;) I know I was lacking on the button glitches lol, all that 1v1 had me outta practice (plus FFAs were dumb hard to find. There's also the more accurate reason of me just being shit).
Hey man, it was a pleasure working with you. And it's not 100% your fault, I'm a amatuer editor at best and that showed here. I'm honestly just happy I had the opportunity.
Solid video XYOX!
I was hoping for a few FFA clips as well.
nice montage . excelent

Thanks for the comment.  Much appreciated. 

Forgot to comment on this.

Very enjoyable video, song wasn't my favorite, but I didn't mind it either.

Gameplay was great young Brandon.

Well done doods!

Gameplay? Emmm top. Editing? Very cool and making it. Sorry it didn't come out the way you envisioned it, but with time made your vision will come true just keep editing shit. You should also take more editing jobs from others for practise. Great work and good luck.