versace.

Scrapped the second half of curated and took the main clips to make this

about an hours worth of editing

1st part

these are sick dude

these are sick dude

yes thanks bro, ive been trying out some new stuff. I plan on doing more with some motion tracking, chroma key etc on my next vids

What the motherfuck, is this the Bl4ckout who took control of Airguitar from NO CAPS?

Like the first edit a bit, perhaps too much blur and fast cuts, but I really freaking loved that music.

Second edit was out of my spectrum of taste, so I'm letting others rate that :) 

I enjoyed both videos, love the editing, love the music selection.

#TRAPSHIT

i love this shit

edit to some future next :D

Loved the music. Shit had me boppin. A little too much editing for my taste but they were fun overall. Anything Halo 2 swoons me. Didn't realize it was Riff Raff until he said Jodie or something, lmao. Good stuff. Keep em coming. Could have done without that vignette blur in the first video, but like I said, they were both entertaining.

What the motherfuck, is this the Bl4ckout who took control of Airguitar from NO CAPS?

Like the first edit a bit, perhaps too much blur and fast cuts, but I really freaking loved that music.

Second edit was out of my spectrum of taste, so I'm letting others rate that :) 

Yessir, one and the same. NO CAPS is Venic now btw lol. But appreciate it, thanks for watching man

HoyX said in versace.

I enjoyed both videos, love the editing, love the music selection.

#TRAPSHIT

REAL TRAP SHIT

.JIM. said in versace.

i love this shit

edit to some future next :D

You know, I was actually thinking about it lol. I have a few songs in mind

Loved the music. Shit had me boppin. A little too much editing for my taste but they were fun overall. Anything Halo 2 swoons me. Didn't realize it was Riff Raff until he said Jodie or something, lmao. Good stuff. Keep em coming. Could have done without that vignette blur in the first video, but like I said, they were both entertaining.

Yeah I was trying to balance between having heavy and light editing between the two. I was going to overlay the HUD on top of the blur but never really got around to it lol

good shizzz here

good shizzz here

Those were very cool and rather unique. Too many colors on the second one for my taste tho.
PS: I was wondering if you'd maybe be interested in editing a little leftover tage i got, mostly h2c, and i'd love to use some trap, lemme know fammmmm.

Yeah PM me some clips and what song

good shizzz here

thank ya kindly

Those were very cool and rather unique. Too many colors on the second one for my taste tho.

Yeah the video fragmented when I was doing the color change so I just went with it haha