Commencement : A Halo 1 Montage By Lost In Time

After several delays i'm happy to finally share this video with the halo community. I wanted Ball3s to edit our first big CE video because I knew he could deliver the exact vibe that i wanted... and he came through big time not just for me but for the entire group. I'm confident OG CE players will be in love with this video from a production stand point as well as being an enjoyable vibe for everyone else. The gameplay is all from the core players in lost in time and features a ton of top tier clips. There are a ton of really smooth sniping clips, prediction, skill plays on great players and high multi's as well. Hopefully this is a video that all types of halo players can enjoy from a gameplay perspective. I Couldn't be happier with our first major group video and this is the type of content i envisioned when i first started this whole thing. Enjoy.
-sk0ls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7T55r0FJfY

DOWNLOAD

the kraken is here!
Excellent work from everybody! Wow, I loved that. Gonna be watching this a few more times. Great job to balles on the edit and of course to everyone who contributed, amazing clips, amazing video. 
So sick man, really wanna play h1 now.
WORD
Lots of cool and skillful plays in this.  I had to rewatch that Hang Em High off spawn killtac a couple of times. Ridiculous! Great transitions, given the opportunities in CE. Well delivered, guys! 
Love how this turned out, great job LiT fam!

This was sick. So many high multi-kills and ridiculous plays. Edit was fun too, I had to check the remaining playtime when the names came in. I thought it was over already lol.

hell to the yeah
The gameplay was sick, the editing complimented the gameplay welll. The text came in at kind of a weird time though, made it seem like it was the longest trailer in halo history or something. Looking forward to your next team tage.
Phenomenal gameplay, I liked the edit too!
Glad this was finally released. 

That was some pretty sick gameplay and soundtrack.

I think this is balles best edit so far as well, although there was a lot of questionable choices like the intermission text and a lot of off setting blurs. With that being said the flow was great.

So did everyone else that was in LiT die or something?

Rain and Tezima decided to leave, Eddo and Renzy sold their boxes. This is pretty much everyone we had when doing this project.

solid video boys.
ooo chill em. great vid guys
So good. Well done boys.
Awesome video, can't wait to get on this shizz

Rain and Tezima decided to leave, Eddo and Renzy sold their boxes. This is pretty much everyone we had when doing this project.

Lol!

quality shiznit right here

quite enjoyed the montge, despite having no clue of CE. Looking forward to more LiT stuff.

quite enjoyed the montge, despite having no clue of CE. Looking forward to more LiT stuff.

thanks for the support man!

great video..if you need halo ce 3rd persons angles message me

what resolution can you get?????

The music and the clips were fine, but I felt that this montage lacked originality and individuality. I expected project like this from you guys to portray a sense of uniqueness and let the world in on who you all are as players and personalities. I couldnt help but feel that this video seemed a little rushed and generic when compared to everything else you guys have released.

what resolution can you get?????

W.e u want