H2 Classic Minitage #6

Hey guys!

This is my 6th minitage now. Same deal as always, just a chill song and some solid plays. The majority of these clips were recorded over 3 nights.

Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW6F6Zv2ZhE

Song: Blackmill - Fortune Soul (Full Version)

like the gameplay and the song. Very enjoyable !

BEAST

You are a monster dude
You are a monster dude
That was awesome as always. 
My only real complaint was the music. Seems like since Halo 4 a lot of montages have lost their charm and flavor because everybody seems to use the same old "I'M GOING TO MONETIZE MY VIDEOS SO I CAN MAKE 4 CENTS, GOTTA GET SOME COPYRIGHT FREE MUSIC" type of shit. They all feel the exact same and that really bothers me. Safe to say I muted it about 30 seconds in, but I really enjoyed the clips. 

My only real complaint was the music. Seems like since Halo 4 a lot of montages have lost their charm and flavor because everybody seems to use the same old "I'M GOING TO MONETIZE MY VIDEOS SO I CAN MAKE 4 CENTS, GOTTA GET SOME COPYRIGHT FREE MUSIC" type of shit. They all feel the exact same and that really bothers me. Safe to say I muted it about 30 seconds in, but I really enjoyed the clips. 

I doubt it will make you feel any better, but my music choice has nothing to do with anything that you said. I tried editing to a few different songs, most of which I'm sure technically is copyrighted, but that wasn't why I decided on this song instead. Actually, I just typed into Youtube "chill songs" and ended up finding this. I listened to it a couple times and fell in love with it, I think it's great. Sorry you didn't enjoy it though, hopefully you won't let that deter you from checking out my other stuff in the future!

Thanks to everyone who watched!

I doubt it will make you feel any better, but my music choice has nothing to do with anything that you said. I tried editing to a few different songs, most of which I'm sure technically is copyrighted, but that wasn't why I decided on this song instead. Actually, I just typed into Youtube "chill songs" and ended up finding this. I listened to it a couple times and fell in love with it, I think it's great. Sorry you didn't enjoy it though, hopefully you won't that deter you from checking out my other stuff in the future!

Oh I know, that's just how i feel about the style of song at this point :(.It's just in my mind, song choice is one of the most important aspects of a video (second only to gameplay). Its just gotten to the point that soooooo many  montages use the same type of "generic chill song" that any time I hear them I immediately get bored because I've seen 700 montages in the last 2 years that sound and feel 99.99% the same.  And of course not, I still enjoyed it from a gameplay perspective so I'll definitely keep coming back. 

I doubt it will make you feel any better, but my music choice has nothing to do with anything that you said. I tried editing to a few different songs, most of which I'm sure technically is copyrighted, but that wasn't why I decided on this song instead. Actually, I just typed into Youtube "chill songs" and ended up finding this. I listened to it a couple times and fell in love with it, I think it's great. Sorry you didn't enjoy it though, hopefully you won't that deter you from checking out my other stuff in the future!

Oh I know, that's just how i feel about the style of song at this point :(.It's just in my mind, song choice is one of the most important aspects of a video (second only to gameplay). Its just gotten to the point that soooooo many  montages use the same type of "generic chill song" that any time I hear them I immediately get bored because I've seen 700 montages in the last 2 years that sound and feel 99.99% the same.  And of course not, I still enjoyed it from a gameplay perspective so I'll definitely keep coming back. 

100% agree with you dude.

Blackmill is the fucking shit quiggy you pussy

(but ya maybe not for tages LOL)

Clips were dece, I mean it was obvious that it was only a few days of gp. That 3 shot team triple on red side pink was hella dirt tho. By watching your clips you can tell that you're just great at the game

bitch

kids almost as good as me
Haha thanks boys!