Editor/Gameplay Finder Thread

Post in this thread if you are looking for an editor or gameplay and clips.  Also, feel free to post in here if you need someone to capture your clips. This thread can also be used as a resource if you need help with a video that will not be entered in the montage contest.

Thx for making this thread BxSouljah, great idea

I'll start off with a 1v1 project I've really been wanting to see edited and features my best 1v1 clips.
It started as "Ignite" but got canceled, luckely the clips that were used in the first part were of a previous stage of playing H2V.
I don't want to spoil too much of the clips, but here are a few of my personal favorites. 

anyone that's interested can PM me and take a look at the whole bunch.
the length can be anything, 1.5-2.5 minutes is perfect for a short high caliber mini but I have more than enough clips for something longer.

EDIT: all clips are 1080p60 & I can provide H2 angles should that be necessary.

Please someone give me good H3 MLG clips. I'm so tired of editing Reach, haven't edited H3 MLG since my M2 lol.
Sick shit Proty, cant wait to see that with some music under it ;)
I'm down to cap any clips/angles that anyone needs. Shoot me a PM on here and I'll get you what you need.
If someone could whip up a hot trailer for me with the use of nostalgic music, that'd be awesome
What's the trailer for?
M9
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOWOOWOOWOOOOOOOO
Anybody have any clips I can work with?
ooh its gonna get so steamy in here
Bump.
I need an editor, too! Now that I think about it...if anyone's interested in repping the underdog, contact me.  Up to $221!
Looks like we are going to be competing for best 1v1 montage this movie comp ;)
looking for editor hmu
Looking for someone to edit some Overwatch clips for me. A short minitage. Clips are average, but I liked them lol

Hmu! <3

Editor looking for gameplay. Halo 3 or Halo 5 clips only. Some of my previous work is shown below

looking for an editor to do my MCC Montage. If you are willing to & want to check out the clips, please message me so that I can send you the Google drive link. 

Youtube Channel 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC1QCAvCAosALJDZkTCciclw?

I'm down to cap any clips/angles that anyone needs. Shoot me a PM on here and I'll get you what you need.

gona get back to you on this

Right on dude, sounds good.

Also, bumping this for relevance since people seem to be making tons of threads when lots of requests could just get posted here.

Who has yelo/blu trainer for H2 and can help capture some angles? Would be much appreciated

Who has yelo/blu trainer for H2 and can help capture some angles? Would be much appreciated

Same, but Halo 1.

If anyone is interested in taking my clips for the comp pm me or hit me up on discord.
Was not in anyway expecting to make this post but sadly I have to. As the title states I now need an editor for my second big montage. Originally Local was editing it but since last week he had informed me he can no longer do it due to being extremely busy with life now. I would like this montage out for the movie competition but if it takes longer but turns out better then so be it. This project means a lot to me since I have put A LOT of effort making sure that the clips were better than the ones I had for my M1. I can guarantee I have achieved making the clips 10x better so you would have top quality clips to edit with.  In terms of the editing, I have a specific vision for what I want the montage to be like (will require a decent amount of VFX) but if an editor has something better that I'm happy with I'm all for it. If anyone is interested please reply on here or to contact me faster skype me: xdelta0027x or tweet me @Delta_Nades_U .
If anyone feels like editing some H2 PM me. This would just be for a minitage or something not the contest.

Hey, everyone,

I'm looking for an editor for my halo 3 mlg montage. I have years worth of h3 360 and mcc clips categorized and ready to go on google drive with my 3d compositor friend (working on special effects spartan scenes). Requirements/Info:

• Expect it to be about a 10-12 min tage
  • Would like full dedication from now until THF movie comp deadline (sept 1)
  • Looking for a legacy/manwithoutmodem/into the tranq style

We are willing to pay well for a memorable tage. Here are a few gameplay samples if you are interested... or bored and just wanna watch lol:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2QQDyN9cGf0Z2hHOHBmak13Mk0

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2QQDyN9cGf0YlZENjFhRHM2MWc

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2QQDyN9cGf0SXNDSVg3NGtySTQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxeDPOiKcpZAVGlyMjhBSWNTblk

Evadur definitely needs an editor, i know for a fact he has a ton of sick clips.  Good luck man, hope to see a sick montage from you in the future. 
bump

Looking for dope H3 MLG clips.  Must be willing to let me have full creative reigns.   Also some help capturing/staging angles would be nice.

Best ways to contact me would be through twitter (@basedfuster), and skype (dj_jazzy_jeff1); I barely check this forum.

You should ask Evadur if he hasn't found someone already.
Looking for someone to edit my H2 montage for the comp. Realize the deadline is nearing but there is no way my computer will be reliable enough to finish it. I am pretty laid back as to what the edit can be, my only request is for it to be edited to the song I am writing/recording. PM me and I can send you the song if you are interested.

Looking to edit a Halo 5 Montage for the THFMC, here is a recent edit i completed for an Australian competitive player, GT: Bitter Smurf, Message me on xbox live or here if you are interested or to discuss the montage :) 

Looking for an editor for a Halo 3 (360) tritage. PM me if you're interested. 
Can anybody edit a 2 minute quick montage for me?