Scace :: April 2015 Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elHsuf4zr68

Back again! I really feel like this is my best highlight video to date, I'm trying to up the highlight clip quality, and I think I'm achieving that. Edit is nothing special, just wanted it to flow nicely. Hope you enjoy!

So close on that last Prisoner play! Seeing your written introduction to the vid ,I was expecting higher quality clips, nonetheless enjoyable watch. Keep the highlights coming! 

On a side note: getting rid of the radar jammer in matchmaking should be a top-priority for 343.

That last clip would have been disgusting if you would have hit it.

Pft what a bk.

Thanks dude! Compared to my other highlights I'd say this is a step up for sure. Plus it's still just highlight shit lol some people put out "highlights" with fucking jaros n shit, they might as well just call those minis. Edit: I don't want radar jammers out until I get a clip with one lol
Dude, I know. If you look closely, when I shot the rocket for the triple, it almost killed another dude, so if I got that, and then the qs, it would be a sick tac x2 :(
FUCK
For real though, best highlights you've put out man. You've been making solid improvements with each one.

Really enjoyed it Scace! Great watch man.

Wtf is up with the fps or whatever it is on the clips toward the 2nd half? I've noticed Ethical's game clips are like that too. Looks like it's fast forwarded and slowed down all in one lol. My game clips don't look like that anyways. Also, nice highlights, I agree. Better than your previous ones.
Wtf is up with the fps or whatever it is on the clips toward the 2nd half? I've noticed Ethical's game clips are like that too. Looks like it's fast forwarded and slowed down all in one lol. My game clips don't look like that anyways. Also, nice highlights, I agree. Better than your previous ones.
Sounds like your shit internet didn't buffer the full 1080p 60fps till halfway through the video.
Thanks everyone, means a lot :)

The music really got me in the mood

The music really got me in the mood

Lewd.