Big Ball3s & Boomr Halo: CE Dualtage

Ball3s and Boomr with some awesome CE gameplay in this one. Two really skilled players coming together for a video is always a good thing.

Ball3s Said:

"Ive been knowing Boomr00 on and offline since mlg 07 when I had h2fr's from around the country at my house lanning classic halo, getting drunk lol, and just generally having a good time. Since then he's become one of my best friends and best partners in halo. We used to smash in reach, halo 4, and now I've taught him the ropes of halo ce. He's gotten some sick gameplay presented in this video and its a shame that due to his financial situation at the moment, he can't spare the money for an xbox one. He's acquired all footage from when he comes by to play at my house. I know exactly what its like to be in this situation, being that my parents couldn't afford clothes for me , much less a 360 or registration to mlg back in the day. With that said I'm trying to get a fundraiser going to get him an xbox one and mcc, and hopefully after seeing some footage from him you'll wanna donate even 5 bucks to the cause to see what he's capable of. I believe that by the time halo 5 comes out...with the help from you guys that he can go pro. Thanks for your consideration."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJP7lTveVUs

For real, I'll throw like 20 towards Christian getting a box. Love that dude. I'll give my feedback tomorrow, studying for exams and such.

For real, I'll throw like 20 towards Christian getting a box. Love that dude. I'll give my feedback tomorrow, studying for exams and such.

thats whats up dante! supporting the cause!!

Really hope you guys dig this! Unfortunately I had to make a new account because everything has changed...my original account "Boomr00" is still registered but it won't let me login..? Any help??

Also, I appreciate each and every one of you, and whats up Dante!

Halo CE has became my favorite Halo since the release of this game. It's so enjoyable to play.

edit: I just realize $80 has been raised and I can't even begin to describe the feeling I have, it means so fucking much to me and that's a promise. This community  has been a huge part of my life and I feel humbled and quite frankly honored to get to know all of you. Thank you guys so fucking much...

You already know I threw in $20! Amazing tage guys, that shit went into my favorites! 
Good shit my dudes. I'ma throw a donation your way Friday when I get pizz-aid. 
I liked all the angles and stuff.
i give it a high 4 pretty tights!

Really hope you guys dig this! Unfortunately I had to make a new account because everything has changed...my original account "Boomr00" is still registered but it won't let me login..? Any help??

Halo CE has became my favorite Halo since the release of this game. It's so enjoyable to play.

edit: I just realize $80 has been raised and I can't even begin to describe the feeling I have, it means so fucking much to me and that's a promise. This community  has been a huge part of my life and I feel humbled and quite frankly honored to get to know all of you. Thank you guys so fucking much...

Check the email your account is linked to.

This shit was clean AF, Raymundo & Christian. Solid GP all around. It's been great watching each of your video releases week after week. It's evident that through each video there are subtle improvements on the editing side that seem to make them more enjoyable than the last. Not only have the highlight videos been entertaining for us, er, for me anyways, but it's been beneficial practice for you.

I can't say I remember watching one of Boomr's old montages - definitely nice to see him in the scene again either way. Keep up the great work, guys, and keep grindin' out the edits. They're fantastic.

I really dug that shit man, the first time the double angles popped up I was caught off guard and it really added a nice change of pace to what you usually see in CE videos. The next few times they popped up felt kind of awkward, maybe just something about the timing and placement, but I still really loved the creative aspect you guys brought to the video with those angles to break it all up.

Gameplay was obviously stellar. It really makes me rethink what I should save myself, because you veteran CE players are always brutally honest about how much better you are than everyone else. It shows really well in your gameplay.

So to sum it up, brutal gameplay, loved the song choice, great editing with subtle effects that enhanced the experience, just a joy to watch. Consider me a fan.

Fantastic job guys! Really enjoyed this.

I gotta get some more CE games in with you dudes. Its been too long!

Check the email your account is linked to.

I made the account in Feb 06 that email is long gone.

I'm super stoked you guys enjoyed this! Appreciate all the feedback, Ray really enjoyed putting this together for us.

I'm still using the email account my parents made for me when I was 8. That was 2001 lol. You can probably talk to Nv1ncible (our admin) and have him find out what the email was, or change it.

Fantastic job guys! Really enjoyed this.

I gotta get some more CE games in with you dudes. Its been too long!

pls learn to h2 so we play games.

Really enjoyable video guys. Gameplay was dope, that sticky bank on chilly, man I wish I saw more clips like that with CE. Edit was solid, the camera pans were smooth and looked good. I have one issue with it though, with the rat race clip and breaking the window. I don't know why and it could just be me, but that really took me out of it/distracted for a minute. The vertical scroll at the end was a great way to close it out.
I love you boom boom $50 on me <3
good shit. really liked the song, and awesome clips as always~ 
That was awesome. Nice feel to it. It was slow, but not boring. 

I love you boom boom $50 on me <3

Tezima, what you guys are doing for me is hands down the nicest thing anyones ever done for me. Words can't express the amount of gratitude I have. Thanks you so much man, I wish I could give you a gigantic hug...means more than anything. Thank you all!!!!

(but when I get the xbox prepare to get raped! ;)>3)

Boom, tossed yuh $40, pimp. Not for the Xbox but for the gauze you'll need for your bootyhole once you're back in our CE lobbies.

Boom, tossed yuh $40, pimp. Not for the Xbox but for the gauze you'll need for your bootyhole once you're back in our CE lobbies.

Brandon I fucking love you man.

edit: I'll be sure to message you some chiropractors numbers after I'm done blowing that backside out!

Over half way to our goal!
You guys have single-handedly made my whole entire year. I'm not joking...

bahahahaha

bahahahaha

Boyyy idk why you laughing because we know you get that back blown to shreds on the daily!

Good vid guys.  The talent is visible.  

I miss our 1v1's Boomr00 (even if they were f'ed)

http://i59.tinypic.com/foliwx.jpg

great job guys keep em' comin. I gotta hop into a few of your CE lobbies. It's been awhile.
Nice video short and sweet. Sick snipes, would love to see more pistol clips next time

Good vid guys.  The talent is visible.  

I miss our 1v1's Boomr00 (even if they were f'ed)

http://i59.tinypic.com/foliwx.jpg

That's not even right, lol. I miss our 1v1s too dude. Funnnn times!! When I get a box we can make that happen again!!

Nice video short and sweet. Sick snipes, would love to see more pistol clips next time

thats exactly what i was thinking when editing lol 

This was great! This and doodle/hawks dual/Hustlas vids have been the good videos out of LiT for me so far. Really liked what you did with the angles and the shattered glass. Great plays as well.

Good job both of ya

Today is the day dudes!!!

http://imgur.com/kJ3PUGw

I want to take a sec to thank ALL OF YOU WHO DONATED!! this is the nicest shit anyone has ever done for me and I am ETERNALLY GRATEFUL!!

once I get everything hooked up I'll let you guys know my GT and lets get it!!!!!