C&P'd the description from Youtube, and yes I know this is very surprising considering the preview for this was released very recently:

Well, after a couple weeks of hard grinding till the early mornings (that shit's unhealthy for a 14 year old, yo), I am finally proud to present FN Killswitch's HRM1. The production of this started last month when Focus Nation approached me to team up with to make montages for them and initially I was skeptical about doing so. However when I saw Killswitch's clips, I realized I had to edit them after seeing how sick they were. I didn't, however, realize towards the end of the edit that some of the clips may have already been seen by you, the viewer, in another montage and I sincerely apologize for that as I was unaware of it (and admittedly it did somewhat demotivate me), but I didn't see the point of giving up after coming this far in finishing it. However there are some clips that have definitely not been seen before!

As for the edit itself, I am very happy about the fact I managed to complete it even after not editing for nearly a year. I was surprised to have produced something which (for me) is quite long as the most I've done is about a minute and a half. I am not 100 satisfied with the final edit, with there definitely being an error or two with a few parts also feeling off to me (mainly angles, and the credits because I have no clue how to do them :P), but there is no doubt I've had a blast editing this montage because of how much I have learnt during the experience and this is the first step in the right direction for me. I really hope you enjoy this and I definitely feel there is better to come me in the future.

Thanks for reading this and enjoy the montage! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGjkZrQqM-k&feature=youtu.be